ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Creative Character Builds

InuyashaFE

Race Argonian: Level 100 Heavy Armor, One-handed, two-handed. level 100 restoration and conjuration. level 100 sneak and pickpocket, makes a beast of a champ that never ever dies.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Made today a funny character : The Chuck Norris Nord .

You need the enchant of the glove's of the pugilist you find in the ratway .

By using some glitch ( legal no mod ) i added the effect on all piece of armor with max enchant perks and + 37 % Enchant potion .

O my god it rox ! And they are killing animation for Unarmed ^^

• 3 weeks later...

My next character wears no armour. He is kind of schizo like Cicero. Rattling non-stop in high-pitched voice, speaks in the 3rd person and does'nt make sense... lol

Imagine a guady dressed swashbuckling bard equiped with a lute and a shortsword (WHERE DA HELL ARE THOSE SHORTSWORD?)

Always high on Moon Sugar and Skooma...

Equipment will be bows, shortsword, no destruction magic, just illusion and conjuration...

Yeap... that will be interesting to play? :rolleyes:

If you want to roleplay drug addiction, there's always a craftable / useful Skooma mod: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5902

I'm still working on a battlemage that is hand to hand.

Only lvl 23 so far, but it is very fun.

Race: Kahjiit

Spent the first few levels farming heavy armor skill to get the Fists of Steel perk and yes, my mage wears heavy armor gauntlets and boots. Her spell power was weak at first, but the main reason I did this anyways was that anything I couldn't kill with spells, I can finish off with my fists. I keep in inventory a heavy helm and armor to swap out with my robe and hood. Toss in my shouts now and there are very few things that can kill me... Thanks to haevy armor farming, I have good restorative skill and I'm getting into orcish smithing. I'm working my progress somewhat similar to Robaz's "Badass viking" tutorial, so my goal is Daedric Armor. I may not be able to max out the magic trees, but it's fun punching a dragon to death as a mage :3

I got three too, but I think my Khajiit monk is the best

Name : Ahnaza

Skill : 100 sneak full perk, archery 85, light armor 80, heavy armor 40, lockpicking 100, pickpocket 60, smithing 100, enchanting 100 mid perk full, one handed 75.

the heavy armor use for the fist of steel. :biggrin:

The unarmored warrior is a very cool idea, if you add some illusion gameplay it could be called "jedi" :laugh:

The 5 ranks of the first blocking perk and some fortify health would help to balance the low armor rate.

I would replace the weapon conjuring with restoration spells.

IMO the main benefit of the unarmored warrior is that you can customize how you look :)

The main problem about builds is that the ones I create are no good against dragons :(

For example a full stealth illusionist with no combat perks.

LOL Jedi:

One hand/two hand sword perks, swords must be flame/shock enchanted.

Illusion skills and alteration.

Maybe get lightning spells.

Get a Dragon Mask and Nightingale Armor.

Call yourself Darth Vader. LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing a summon mage type now, conjuration/alteration/illusion, and then perks in archery and one hand for the bound weapons.

LOL Jedi:

The Magicka Sabers mod gives you lightsabers to use. Grab a red one and you're good to go.

The character I made recently specializes in: Archery, ice destruction, illusion, and sneak. Doing this for my first expert playthrough, as well as the first playthrough I'm going to do with triggering dragon spawn at the beginning. (I usually wait to around level 40 and when I have some magic resist armor.)

Basically gameplay with this character is sneaking around with the bow, and when you see an enemy, place a destruction ground spell down. (Like runes, or walls.) Then just guide then over with the bow, and if they aren't dead by the time they get over to you, the trap you set up will probably get them. I use ice runes because it slows them down and paralyzes at low hp, but if it resists frost I will use fire. I also have a bit of illusion for the quiet cast perk and later invisibility, should I need it. I really wish they had a trap making skill, since that's what I wanted to emulate with this build.

I also did a build pretty similar to this on a different character, except with conjuration instead of placed destruction spells. Unfortunately the summon kept blowing my cover, so it didn't work as well as I wanted. I was trying to emulate a hunter/pet class you'd see in mmorpgs. Would probably be fine if you weren't stealth.

LOL Jedi:

The Magicka Sabers mod gives you lightsabers to use. Grab a red one and you're good to go.

I just realized, I am still early enough in my new conjuration based character to do this. But I'll call him Darth Maul... Feels more like it with Nightingale set.

EDIT: how do you change the name? Oh well maybe I'll just make a new one.

Edited by chanchan05