ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i already made 3 different textures and thats fine, it really isnt ready for that i just wanted to know what and how i was going to edit the mesh

for example, i plan on redoing some part of the body now to make the upper part a bit more toned and muscular without increasing the size and then making the abdomen a bit more lean and aswell as toning the legs, so i wanted to see how far i can go with the mesh rebuilding so when it came down to the texturing, things wouldnt be so hard

Very nice much better then what I could do... I still don't know how to add textures to the models I make.

Also when I said seam I was mistaken on my terminology (and probably still am) I was referring to a small peak on the nose... see below

But I can't see it on your up-dated Mesh any way so it don't matter. Keep up the awesome work.

Alright, I really, really didn't want to do this, but I might have to start asking around for another scripter to fill my position, since if the CK doesn't come out in the next few weeks (which seems more and more possible as time goes on, given Bethesda's general vagueness on the release date..

Very nice much better then what I could do... I still don't know how to add textures to the models I make.

Also when I said seam I was mistaken on my terminology (and probably still am) I was referring to a small peak on the nose... see below

But I can't see it on your up-dated Mesh any way so it don't matter. Keep up the awesome work.

thank you, ill do what i can

Well, since I didn't find this thread first, I started another discussion here : http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/549839-transformations-overhauls-perks-for-vampire-and-werewolf/page__gopid__4470677#entry4470677

The ideas I was trying to add was to create a new perk for the "monsters" (werewolves and vampires). To modify both of them enough in order to have a real interest to become a night's creature. With their advantages and disadvantages.

So, sorry for that. No need to answer in my thread. Just read it and, if you think there is some interesting things to pick up, continue the discussion here.

Thank you !