[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

In order to make the tail look more "Bushy" I scaled it up a bit but seeing as I did not want to mess with the originals bone placement for the tail (thats a can of worms I know nothing about), the "new" tail size is still acting to the smaller original tail bone placement, in other words the tail looks wonky when relaxed.

I can fix the tail so thats no big... but I don't want to do that yet until I have a list from TheElderInfinity, dianacat777 and sergyu2500 of what other things need to be fixed or changed so I'm not making a new werewolf version every night lol.

Every time I remake tweak this guy I learn something new so its not too bad lol.

Off to work... late.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's nie Samogen. So far, the holes in the model are (or rather were) the biggest problem, though I do think the jaw could be more tapered. If we get someone to do concept art, that might help Edited by TheElderInfinity

I agree... editing a model without a clear plan is like having your eyes covered while someone tells you that there’s a dart board right in front of you, all you have to do is let the dart loose and you’ll be sure to hit it. You do exactly as they say in the hopes that you hit the dart board and not someone standing nearby... lol or something like that.

Any way backing away from my random rant there, as for the muzzle shape what exactly do you mean by “tapered” are we talking the width, height or both? Honestly when I was messing around with the model it didn’t look right with a thinner muzzle as it reminded me of a poodle not a wolf at all, but that’s my own opinion.

Are there any movies, books, or games that you can think of that have Werewolves that look like what you’re thinking of?

The best film I saw about werewolfs was called "The Wolfman" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780653/

The only problem is that his face looks nothing like a werewolf one. I also tought of a killer idea! How about when you, lets say, complete the Mage's College questline, when you turn into a werewolf you would have your fur white and have some blue spirits around you and have a black eyeline and blue eyes. The line around the mouth should also be black, the teeth super white and have some carvings like the mammoths. And of course skills, maybe like calling werewolf spirits or just the werewolfs that help Hircine hunt in the spirits realm. I remember that those that pass away infected with lycanthropya become dogs for Hircine that hunts on the spirits realm. Tell me if I'm wrong.

tomorrow tomorrow i hope, so friday i can download it with calm and begin to check it out already.

@TheElderInfinity:

1) i can help with the stats (easy enough to be handled by a noob while the others do the pro work) of the werewolf and make .esp to make it better, but things need to be talked first.

2) i'll ask again about the werebears idea, where i can make the lore, the adaptation, the quest, the scripts, etc... so all is needed is the voice (thing that everyone can do), the model, the animation where the werewolf ones can be a nice beginning.

3) ask other modders (the one of War in Skyrim is interested as i mentioned it) to help with factions, spawning, patrols and maybe if you get lucky the time shiftings.

im pointing this out just to know if i can actually help this idea with my little knowledge 'cause i really really want to see this mode coem to life.

Samogen: I'll have to ask Dianna about that. S/he's capable of doing sketches I hear, though I'm not sure how good s/he is.

Okay that’s cool I can wait, especially if the CE comes out this weekend. :yes: