[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Look what I just found a Female Werewolf mod done by MadCat221 have not tested it yet but it looks cool so far.

Looks good but since the start we already decided that we don't want breasts on the female version

EDIT: Just imagine running around and hitting them with your knees when running, and would also require complex physics because we want them to bounce, right?

Odd I see no mention of that anywhere, also there are no "naughty" bits and the breasts are rather tame considering. But to each their own.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

breats aren't the real problem here, but the posture.

that werewolf is ... crappy, just take a serious look at it and you will realize.

now, look at wolves, male and female aren't that different from each other and then look at humans, muscles and posture changes a lot, put the thing toghether and you get that female werewolves changes a bit on the shoulders and the hips, less muscolar, but still bulky.

in short, the skeleton changes the most in the female version.

breats aren't the real problem here, but the posture.

that werewolf is ... crappy, just take a serious look at it and you will realize.

now, look at wolves, male and female aren't that different from each other and then look at humans, muscles and posture changes a lot, put the thing toghether and you get that female werewolves changes a bit on the shoulders and the hips, less muscolar, but still bulky.

in short, the skeleton changes the most in the female version.

You are correct... however at the moment I could care lesswhether or not that particular female Werewolf mesh is what is need for thismod, but was more interested in the fact that someone with way more modelingskill then I, had made alterations close to what this mod was looking for, notexact... but close. In other words I wasjust trying to bring the mod author to the attention of TheElderInfinity and dianacat777 in the off chancethat they may not have seen the mod.

Furthermore we are talking about a Fantasy Beast. Werewolvescan look however the artist (or TheElderInfinity,dianacat777 in our case) wants it to look and as far as I know we stillneed the concept art before we go all nuts ranting over I want this, I think itshould look like such and such… so until TheElderInfinity and or dianacat777 post pictures this is moot as far as I’mconcerned.

This mod has goodstart in the right direction so nowhere to go but forward. I apologize if I comeoff sounding pissed or something… because I’m not in anyway. I would just hate forus to be talking crap about someone’s hard work while their deciding whetherthey want to help with this mod or not thats all.

Good night all.

Look what I just found a Female Werewolf mod done by MadCat221 have not tested it yet but it looks cool so far.

Looks good but since the start we already decided that we don't want breasts on the female version

EDIT: Just imagine running around and hitting them with your knees when running, and would also require complex physics because we want them to bounce, right?

Well, the author okay'd us modifying it, so we could tone down the breasts a lot. I wouldn't say it should be completely flat chested since even the male model has pecs, but nowhere near what it is now.

You raise a good point about the skeleton Argan. You wouldn't happen to know about skeleton editing DreamCodex would you?

Edited by TheElderInfinity

You raise a good point about the skeleton Argan. You wouldn't happen to know about skeleton editing DreamCodex would you?

Ah! it was already a miracle that i was able to make a mod to scale stats for the werewolf each 5-10 levels even over 50, don't ask me such things :dance:

Edited by argan

Ah! it was already a miracle that i was able to make a mod to scale stats for the werewolf each 5-10 levels even over 50, don't ask me such things :dance:

So you made that mod after all? Care to PM the .esp to me?

So you made that mod after all? Care to PM the .esp to me?

i will send it to you with every detail attached to it.

ElderInfinity, do you mean like rigging? like giving the meshes joints for us to rotate and such to be able to make them interactive or animated? if so, then yes i can rig

Edit: oh no, stupid phone, im sorry for double post :/

Edited by DreamCodex