int property cohGetMoonPhase auto
float property cohPhaseDay auto
bool property cohCanTransform auto
bool property cohbmvar auto
Spell property WerewolfChangeEffect auto
;declaring properties

Event OnUpdate()
RegisterForUpdate(5.0)
cohGetMoonPhase = (( GameDaysPassed + ( GetCurrentTime / 24 ) - 0.5 ) % 24 )
cohPhaseDay = cohGetMoonPhase / 3

;/List of moon phases returned by cohGetMoonPhase calculation
0 = full moon
1 = 3/4 waning
2 = half waning
3 = 1/4 waning
4 = new moon
5 = 1/4 waxing
6 = half waxing
7 = 3/4 waxing/;

If GetCurrentTime >= 20 || GetCurrentTime <= 6 && cohPhaseDay == 1
SetStage(5)
cohCanTransform == true
elseif GetCurrentTime <= 20 || GetCurrentTime >= 6 && cohPhaseDay == 0
SetStage(0)
cohCanTransform == false
endif
if GetGlobalValue(PlayerIsWerewolf) == 1
if cohCanTransform == true
WerewolfChangeEffect.Cast(player, player)
elseif game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(WerewolfChangeEffect) == 1 && cohCanTransform == false
game.getplayer().DispelSpell(WerewolfChangeEffect)
endif
endif
EndEvent

Here's what I've got so far. I'm not exactly sure how to reference the player in the "WerewolfChangeEffect.Cast" function, but I'll have to figure it out. Also need to figure out how to declare the global variables.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ElderInfinity: I think I'm going to try and do the textures for the werebear. I actually wasn't aware that I was supposed to pass the mesh to be textured by others.

I also have some basic questions about the werebear's design:

1. Do we want to see the werebear completely covered in fur like a bear, or have it partially covered in fur like the vanilla werewolf? I noticed that earlier in the thread, you came out with a retex of the werewolf where the body was almost completely furry, and I'm just wondering if that was part of your vision for were-creatures.

2. Are there any other minor changes that you'd like to see in the current werebear (barring the obvious problems with the un-bear-like legs)?

IMO:

less belly and more muscular chest;

no teddy bear ears, but more feral (we are monsters anyway);

more fingers and less claws (the strenght of the bear are his muscles, so normal lenght and big fingers);

give it a monstrous face, es. bigger mouth and teeth (nothing major, like 10-20%);

all around less fat, this should be a transformation where the muscles are stretched and expanded, where the bones get bigger and tougher.

FOUND IT :

this is an example image where it should explain my idea (almost all of it) of the werebear

http://paizo.com/image/product/catalog/OWM/OWMWE7D_500.jpeg

Differently from the wolf form he is slower (short legs) and got less stamina (the wolf is the perfect hunter, so endurance for him is natural, but not for the bear), but he compensate with toughness, a walking tank with a longer range thanks for his longer arms and with a strenght to blow away even the largest creature with a power attack.

Again i ask if i can be the "lore" behind the werebear actual story of skyrim (is not like that with this mod werebears will popup from the nowhere, we have to tell the reason why in skyrim there are no werebear at all!!!!! and i have the right story behind it).

It is, since its made around the Werewolf skeleton. The Werebear and the Werewolf are supposed to be furry. I tried to don't change the design Bethesda wanted to put in, so, I used the vanilla texture. I believe the Werebear should have the same fur like the werewolf, since they are "brothers", in some way. And about the testing, we should make a new thread and people should post. The first one should be nr.1 then the second 2 and so on, until like 40 people. After that make a YouTube video using http://www.random.org and choose like 15 lucky people, and then just provide them the mod and test it. What do you guys think?

ElderInfinity: I think I'm going to try and do the textures for the werebear. I actually wasn't aware that I was supposed to pass the mesh to be textured by others.

I also have some basic questions about the werebear's design:

1. Do we want to see the werebear completely covered in fur like a bear, or have it partially covered in fur like the vanilla werewolf? I noticed that earlier in the thread, you came out with a retex of the werewolf where the body was almost completely furry, and I'm just wondering if that was part of your vision for were-creatures.

2. Are there any other minor changes that you'd like to see in the current werebear (barring the obvious problems with the un-bear-like legs)?

I'd say covered in fur, the werebear would probably look weird otherwise. Otherwise, I think the werebear looks excellent. Regarding the werewolf, we'er not exactly sure what we want to do with the hair coverage as of now, though I'm leaning towards "different colored fur" in some ares rather than "partial coverage"

Why dont you check out Diablo 2 Werebear? It has shorter legs but i think his wireframe,textures will fit good to werewolf skeleton? O.o

About the script hmmm....looks good to me but you said you cant compile it? I mean try to set some features in global settings then add as ref...

By the way i dont see yet Creation Kit :( i cant DL it,i have retail version of Skyrim...