[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sword: How abou instead of checking for the werewolf magic effect, we check for the WerewolfBeast race, since that should consistently return true. Alternatively, we could use a property or global "PlayIsTransformed, and have the script trigger a transformation if and only if that variable is false. Oh btw, it might also have to do with operator ordering, || takes presedence over && , which might very well be the reason.

When we first started this project the main idea was the Werewolf, and then more people suggested to also add the Werebear. Our main objective is the Werewolf.

Yeah... that's probably my fault. I decided to just try and model a werebear on my own time and stuff, then I stumbled across this mod thread and let it out that I was working on one. Anyway, I apologize for whatever troubles or bunny trails the werebear has brought to this thread.

I did some fiddling around with the face and body, and here's what I've come up with so far.

Also, I JUST saw the Bethesda-made werebear and it looks awesome. I may start working to get it to reflect the Beth-werebear a little more.

@sergyu2500 is not like with 2 people working on the werebear the werewolf is in halt, Elder is not influenced at all between me, nateneurotic and others interested on making more out of the lycanthropy.

@nateneurotic, NOW WE ARE TALKING, you are a beast! perfect (of course except the feets, but i think thats a skeleton problem, isn't it?)

Edited by argan

@TheElderInfinity i would suggest to make this works on private, to avoid people "checking" and stealing, what do you think? (being paranoid after the werebear video? yes)

Anyway, after wasting a lot of time after making the stat mod i tested it.

Lv 20, first quest just right after the transformation, Master difficulty (modded) against The Skinner....

I got skinned in direct fight.

Issues : with the beast blood i reach 1.05 heal rate (0.70 basic, +0.35 of the modded buff) making it 50% as i believe, BUT in beast form im at 6.75 (you think, OMG!!! but with +250 Hp the speed is slow, trust me, not enough to fight anything head to head for long), but still i don't understand this difference while i put 1.4 in the string.

Edited by argan

Ok guys i have news:

I practically finished combat part of the mod but its still in WiP ofc if something is ovp anyway:

Werewolf abilities:

20 % chance for x1.25 critical damage - basically i created new perk that checks if abWerewolf spell is present (meaning if youre turned into werewolf it will not work in human form!)

Bleeding damage added to stagger attacks- 7 damage in duration of 6 seconds = total of 42 bleeding damage

Tweaked werewolf abilities (some i took argan)

Werewolf levels:

lvl 10 and below:

Fortify Unarmed : 10

Feed Blood 10

HP 50

STMN 50

Resist Damage: 210 Armor Rating

magic resist 20

lvl 15 and below:

F.U. : 20

FB : 10

HP & STMN : 75

RS : 245 AR

MR : 20

lvl 20 and below:

F U 30

FB : 100

HP&STMN 100

RS : 280

MR 20

basically its scaling to lvl 50 and over:

FU 80

FB 100

HP & STMN 200

DR 480 AR

MR 40

So what do you think? oh yes HP regen is 1.5 for Werewolf annd 0.5 for Human form

Human Form:

Resist Desiase : 100

Unarmed : 20

HP HR : 0.50

Anyway if you got some ideas or if i should change the stats let me know.

Here is the ESP:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c95f6f8esdr5bx8

So check it out

Edited by Xahstur

you can not attack while in the transformation animation and that one is triggered every 20 sec right now

Hi, I just looked at your script, is it possible that hasMagicEffect(WerewolfChangeEffect) doesn't do what you think it does? I'd have thought that the WerewolfChangeEffect is an effect that you have while changing, not when you have already transformed.

So if you're in werewolf form already, you won't have this effect, so the script will try to transform you again every time it runs.

I don't know though, I'm just guessing (I ran a quick test that seemed to confirm this, but I'm not sure if I did it right)

Wow, you guys are talking some alien language over there! Just trying to bump the thread and all that good stuff. Any chance soemoene will make a perk tree just like the one in that video with all that cool stuff Bethesda didn't put into the final version of the game?

Thanks, but I think we figured that out.

Xahstur, does your combat mod incorporate the nightly transformations? I think we should work on making a werewolf perk tree. Btw, isn't 210 armor a bit much at level 10? The werewolf's supposed to be a fast moving, lightly armored fighter, and that's definitely in the heavy armor realm...Speaking of which, the werewolf was supposed to have health regen; 2.1 is a fair magnitude for the Beast form.

I'd also rather we not buff the human form excessively, especially in terms of stuff like bonus armor; at level one you'll have about 250 armor if your a werewolf and wear heavy armor.

Isn't changes to the human form need to sale with level as well or be percentage based.

How about + 1 to a player's stamina regen rate, and + 0.6 (slightly less than than a troll's.)

edit: Why the hell did I just paste an excerpt from the Shape of the Nightmare to Come?

Edited by TheElderInfinity

I can do it but the thing is im still learning at least ive created my own perk which is not related or needs other perks, but i can try to add it Werewolf Blood (few perks) until i figure out how to create whole new perk tree.

DID someone tested the esp i provided?

Thanks, but I think we figured that out.

Xahstur, does your combat mod incorporate the nightly transformations? I think we should work on making a werewolf perk tree. Btw, isn't 210 armor a bit much at level 10? The werewolf's supposed to be a fast moving, lightly armored fighter, and that's definitely in the heavy armor realm...Speaking of which, the werewolf was supposed to have health regen; 2.1 is a fair magnitude for the Beast form.

About transformations:

Yes just pop your scripts in there.

About Lycanthropy perk tree let me handle of that.

About Armor:

No.its a damage resistance there is no movement penalty from Damage Resistance,this command or whatever it is adds a resistance equal to 210 armor.

No its not even now 1.5 is a fair rapid regeneration.