[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Lmao just using Game.GetPlayer().SetRace(WerewolfBeastRace) changes you instantly into a werewolf without a timer. You can fast travel, wait and go into menus and even use shouts but you will hear light howl when doing it and no werewolf shout :/

Furthemore you can have all you gear equiped but you wont be able to use sword only fists like normal werewolf and health gonna be set to 100 HP

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Why would you do that though? You don't get any of the benefits of being a werewolf, or the immersion.

^^ That's not our code, its Bethesda's. We're just hijacking it =). I'm glad they dumbed down all the language in the comments instead of using technical jargon, it makes the script so much easier to understand. I'm also glad they added that "untimed" boolean. It makes things so much easier that we can just enable that to get the script to skip over the timing part. We'll have to mod the feeding part to subtract one to a global variable "cohPlayerMissedFeedCount" which will track the number of times the player has failed to feed during a transformation. We can use the main timing script to apply the buffs/debuffs.

Just started editing and found something cool. I changed the end transformation code to

PlayerWerewolfQuest.SetStage(20)

utility.wait(2)

PlayerWerewolfQuest.SetStage(100)

and that weird blurry effect that goes on your screen during transformations started pulsing on the screen, which is awesome.

Of course, it seems to have broken the transformation; It happens only once. Either that or beast form's on cooldown, which is certainly a possibility.

Edited by TheElderInfinity

Here is the latest update for my werebear mesh. I just threw on some quick and dirty fur and colors to see if it's starting to feel right. I actually am pretty happy so far with its progress. Thanks everyone for the critiques.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7044/6853960891_d00e3f91fc_b.jpg

Awesome!

fur and a good damn texture and the work, imo, is finished!

even i want to do more helping here now :(

I know what you mean... If it wasn't for this mod I would have never tried to learn how to model and now I see this and it makes me want to learn even more.

Yaaawn,ok i slept for 15 h,what did i miss :P yaaawn :D?

Edit: Wow guys have slept? O.o, youve done some job i see hehe.Well anyways my current plan for today is:

Add more sounds, try to make new perk tree. Ill inform you if it works.

Edited by Xahstur