Good OFFLINE RPGs?

I hear that games like Pillars of Eternity and what I believe is its sequel, Tyranny, are all good. Mount and Blade: Warband is also supposed to be good, and it's sequel Bannerlord looks amazing (it is not released yet). Other than that, I don't know what I could recommend. Fallout: New Vegas is a great RPG in my opinion, there is the old Star Wars RPG's (KOTOR 1 and 2) if you happen to like Star Wars stuff, or BioWare's titles in a general sense are all good in my opinion. I love Dragon Age: Origins and the Mass Effect games from them.

Actually there are no online RPGs. All o them are purely singleplayer and most come even without option to play online/coop. Maybe you're looking for MMO?

I think he just wanted to stress that he was not interested in MMORPG's, or online games in general. I see your point though, I can't really recall any RPG that was online only - or encouraged online play.

Well, I was thinking primarily of the Bethesda Games that insist that you have an online account through Steam in order to play. I may have misinterpreted.

OP, do you have online access at all?

The Rabbit

If you're looking for recent releases and cRPG genre then Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Wasteland 2. Could also go Enhanced Edition for Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, basically remastered classic cRPG games. Dragon Age Origins too. Theres also Torment Tides of Numera but its release date is next year. For turn based cRPG i'd recommend Divinity Original Sin(the sequel coming out next year).

If you're into open world 3rd person RPG then Fallout 4/3 & New Vegas(has more classic rpg elements), Skyrim Special Edition, Kingdoms of Amalur & Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition.

RPGs with more linear gameplay i'd go with Deus Ex Human Revolution & Mankind Divided, Mass Effect series, Witcher 1 & 2.