Help with mod load order

Aiyatani

I'm still pretty new at modding so I don't understand everything just yet so please be patient with me. Recently I was testing out some new mods and everything seemed to be going well then I got hit with the detached camera bug and ended up deleting that character. Now I've been getting crashed to desktop more than usual. Used to I might get one ctd not long after I start playing most of the time not at all. So I went in and uninstalled the most recent mods I was trying out and I still ctd. I don't know what's wrong. I'll try to put my load order here, but if there is a better way to show it let me know. I copied the list below from my loot program after sorting. I did have Amazing follower tweaks, Acalypha follower, tera armors by Frigus, helmet toggle and more dramatic alduin, but I removed them to try and see if that stopped my ctd issue. Here's what I have now.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ApachiiHair.esm
7 7 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
8 8 hdtHighHeel.esm
9 9 SkyUI.esp
10 a Convenient Horses.esp
11 b FNIS.esp
12 c FNISspells.esp
13 d FNISSexyMove.esp
14 e RaceMenu.esp
15 f RaceMenuPlugin.esp
16 10 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
17 11 KS Hairdo's.esp
18 12 MikanEyes All in one.esp
19 13 Facelight.esp
20 14 Brows.esp
21 15 12FemaleBrows.esp
22 16 FreckleMania.esp
23 17 MidnightBreed.esp
24 18 Merta Assassin Armor.esp
25 19 Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
26 1a dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
27 1b XPMSE.esp
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Edited by Aiyatani

Any Follower overhaul is huge no-no to remove from a save without going through the uninstallation process. AFT, UFO, and EFF all have specific steps listed by their respective authors as far I know to stop their scripts ingame before you remove the .esp.

Wouldn't verifying game cache add back anything that has been cleaned or changed in the original game? I followed the uninstallation process and the ctd is on one particular character, but nothing I can pinpoint in game is constantly the cause. I'm not doing the same thing or in the same spot etc when it does it. I played for a while last night after posting this without a crash so I'm not sure what is going on.

I did a little test last night I added Acalypha back without AFT placing her under KS Hairdos checked with loot, no warnings or anything came up. Then I started from the beginning I made it all the way through the tunnel escaping from Helgen up to the exit. When I stepped through the exit my game crashed to desktop. I closed out steam, deactivated and removed Acalypha again then played through it again. No crashes for the whole time I played after that.

Is it possible that the amount of mods i have could cause these ctds or one mods not working with another? I want to keep modding my game, but I want to do it correctly and stop the crashes.

I'll try verifying if you think that might help. Would it affect the mods I have? I know it will affect the dlcs.

Edited by Aiyatani

I didn't think about that. I hadn't done a thorough cleaning on my computer for a couple days when all the crashing happened. I actually cleaned, restarted and cleaned it again yesterday so maybe that will help. Thank you. I want to use that follower, but I don't want to crash all the time. Figuring all this out is fun haha(slight sarcasm ;p).