[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a question about your mod after playing it through a little. Are the maids going to be able to be assigned to custom housing (via mods or whatnot) or only the 5 houses that you can buy in the game?

That's something I'll try to add, but I can't guarantee it will have all the features as if the maid was sent to a vanilla house. There can't be menu options for modded houses, so the player would have to ask the maid to follow and then stay in a chosen cell location.

• 4 weeks later...
Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this thread. May I ask how the voices are coming along? I'm really excited to hear some more characters.

Cant get past jammed door

Sorry for late response, but If it's a door on the Pinder house and it's during the final portion of the quest, then speak with Walsh to have the quest progress and the door will be unlocked.

Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this thread. May I ask how the voices are coming along? I'm really excited to hear some more characters.

Misty is almost finished and the remaining Bosska lines will be voiced when the VA has time. That will leave Shabhi as the only NPC that needs to be voiced in Ep. I besides Kasia.

Kasia likely won't be voiced until Ep. III to avoid the possibility of a VA leaving before the script is finished, but it is a major goal to have her voiced before the series ends.

Edited by Enter_77

Misty is almost finished and the remaining Bosska lines will be voiced when the VA has time. That will leave Shabhi as the only NPC that needs to be voiced in Ep. I besides Kasia.

Kasia likely won't be voiced until Ep. III to avoid the possibility of a VA leaving before the script is finished, but it is a major goal to have her voiced before the series ends.

That sounds like a fair plan. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

I'd love to play this mod, but whenever I load it up, the game just crashes after the Bethsoft logo. Perhaps you should clean it and put out another version?

That was done with the v1.4 release. It was rebuilt from scratch because TESVSnip was used once for v1.0.

Do you have any other mods active when trying to load the game?

So, just so I'm clear--Kasia is not supposed to be voiced yet? Just want to make sure it isn't a bug or an installation problem. I muddled through the dialogues and did my best to guess what she was saying. I just wonder if I cooked her favorite meal. Vegetable soup? :) Thanks.

So, just so I'm clear--Kasia is not supposed to be voiced yet? Just want to make sure it isn't a bug or an installation problem. I muddled through the dialogues and did my best to guess what she was saying. I just wonder if I cooked her favorite meal. Vegetable soup? :) Thanks.

No voice yet. It may come sooner than I said in an earlier post due to talks with a potential VA.

Her favorite meal is Elsweyr Fondue. Out of the four food options, vegetable soup is her third favorite.

Edited by Enter_77