Kick things...

WolfheartSpellbinder

First of all, give me a break, I just had a random thought and had to post it because I thought it was pretty funny...

I know killing chickens and cows, ect. is law breaking in skyrim when guards find out about it. but why not have a fun little mod that you can activate animals and kick them....lol, wouldn't be so funny??

I can also see this turning insane by changing the force involved and kick a chicken from whiterun to solitude....LOL

What is everyones opinion on this?

I firmly believe that after Fable's release, every RPG requires some method of livestock abuse.

+approval

If not chicken-kicking, then at least cow-tipping from Fallout 3.

First of all, give me a break, I just had a random thought and had to post it because I thought it was pretty funny...

I know killing chickens and cows, ect. is law breaking in skyrim when guards find out about it. but why not have a fun little mod that you can activate animals and kick them....lol, wouldn't be so funny??

I can also see this turning insane by changing the force involved and kick a chicken from whiterun to solitude....LOL

I think that would be great! Something a little more constructive could also be adding ability to combat situations. Stagger an opponent? Kick'em while he's down! Chew'no'wut'aye'say mang?

Interesting idea! :) we will can make "Cabage Football" championship of Skyrim! (heads and troll skuls can be useful too! :D)

I loved deadly reflex in oblivion.

Also, another idea with that maybe some sort of killing move with a sound add in (but it doesn't actually kill anyone) so that if you are in just the right spot when you kick someone that it does the cool killing move stuff but you kick your oppenent in the nuts! and they go down on one knee like essential NPCs do...would that be awesome too?

You can kick the children (and maybe people will be grateful ever)... but don't dare to kick a chicken unless wish the whole city/town/village/farm going for your blood! Edited by nosisab