⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Playstation Vita

RubikNight

not interested and i am going to skip it

the psp made me motion sick and i am not going to spend 300 for the dubious honor to find out if the vita does the same

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how a small screen can cause that, wierd. you would think it would be the opposite??????

i have a friend who suffers from the same thing but its do to a screen being to big like in a imax theatre or a big screen tv. He insists on using a max of a 24inch inch tv or monitor for everyting he does, even a small screen like the psp doesn't bother him???

Strange how the mind works sometimes.. good thing i don't suffer from that. Only on rides though.. the spinning kind :teehee: :turned: :woot:

Edited by Thor.

I find small screens much more capable of motion sickness. With a large screen your eyes do not have to focus in towards each other to see the picture. It also doesn't help with that sickness feeling if you are looking down while traveling either :laugh: .

Full review of the psvita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-kyuPULmY&feature=player_embedded#!

Can't wait till the 22 woot, paid in full as i probably mentioned already. The 3g version, plus drakes fortune anda 32gb memory card :thumbsup:

Full spec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSVita

Edited by Thor.

i think it has to do with the psp being mostly screen with very little plastic surrounding it

it doesnt give the eyes enough non moving pointers to focus on

i have no problem with the ds or the ds lite but that has quite a lot of plastic surrounding its screens

either way if i want to play on a psp i need a barf baggie and i dont plan to pay 300 for the dubious honor to find out if the vita is a puke inducer too

Well i found out the 3g version was delayed until april, actually that really angered to the point i dropped my pre order and got the wifi version. Also knowing that Canada has a huge monopoly when it comes to 3g and isp providers rogers and bell would make things harder in my opinion, but still dropped it.

Sony you lost a possible 3g psvita customer, next time pre plan things out, and make sure you have enough to go around.

And don't set dates that you can't live up to either.:devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Thor.

• 2 weeks later...

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gifIf anybody (looking at you Thor) wants reviews, tutorials, tips and reveals on the Playstation Vita PLEASE check out my channel... I have a lot put up, (more soon) and tons of games coming in the mail, I already finished 2, almost 3 (Uncharted:Golden Abyss, Lord Of Apocalypse, Gravity Rush).

My Channel full of PS Vita news

it could very well give the 360 a run at the top lol. Knowing its nearly 8 years old now.

it might be up there hardware/graphics wise with the 360, but it wont outsell it. i dont see it even being close to any console. it will probably outsell the PSP but thats it, and even then idk. i know a lot of ppl, myself included, who were PSP owners who have no plans on getting the Vita.....maybe in a couple years ill consider it.

Its a tad better then the 360, it has 128mb of vram on top of that 512mb of system ram, witch the 360 judging by the specs lacks vram for some reason??

Also v,sync and the greatest media player of all time :biggrin:

Current games

Drakes fortune golden abyss

Rayman origins

Lumines symphony

Super stardust Delta

pvz

And my pes-psn nic is Switchpsv, my ps3 account glitched out on me.:wallbash:

Edited by Thor.

Its a tad better then the 360, it has 128mb of vram on top of that 512mb of system ram, witch the 360 judging by the specs lacks vram for some reason??

Also v,sync and the greatest media player of all time :biggrin:

and all of it means absolutely nothing. because its a handheld... :P