⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Playstation Vita

RubikNight

The media player does mean something when it comes to a handheld, replaced my Zen Xfi :biggrin:

If they really wanted to push the psvita they could beat the ps3 in the graphics department if they wanted to.

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media player does mean something when it comes to a handheld, replaced my Zen Xfi :biggrin:

If they really wanted to push the psvita they could beat the ps3 in the graphics department if they wanted to.

sure, and it still wouldnt help it sell any more, cause the handheld market doesnt care about the power inside their system. in fact, most of the handheld market doesnt even know what VRAM and etc is.

Thats the problem the casual gaming market is killing the Gaming market in a whole, don't blame the vita, blame those casual gamers that prefer to play on a small 2 inch screen. its quite concerning, the psvita in the other hand has a really vivid 5 inch Oled screen, not to mention it absorbs light unlike a standard lcd.

Not to mention its not a phone, witch shouldn't matter if your a true gamer, on a cell phone your doing it wrong.

In your face misguided haters lol

http://www.edge-onli...s-tops-uk-chart

the psvita is doing well.:thumbsup: Who knows might even overtake the 3ds in the first year of release.

Also near states there are 31 psvita users in my general area witch is quite impressive. Not near a store of any kind, that would throw near off. :teehee: i mean the kind that sells psvitas, or i consider that cheating :tongue:

Edited by Thor.

Thats the problem the casual gaming market is killing the Gaming market in a whole, don't blame the vita, blame those casual gamers that prefer to play on a small 2 inch screen. its quite concerning, the psvita in the other hand has a really vivid 5 inch Oled screen, not to mention it absorbs light unlike a standard lcd.

Not to mention its not a phone, witch shouldn't matter if your a true gamer, on a cell phone your doing it wrong.

In your face misguided haters lol

http://www.edge-onli...s-tops-uk-chart

the psvita is doing well.:thumbsup: Who knows might even overtake the 3ds in the first year of release.

Also near states there are 31 psvita users in my general area witch is quite impressive. Not near a store of any kind, that would throw near off. :teehee: i mean the kind that sells psvitas

that casual gaming market are the ones who are most likely to buy a handheld. why do you think the (3)DS sells so well? those are the people who buy it. thats why i bought it. so in between classes i could chill and play some Mario or Zelda or even Pokemon, not a full fledged game. i dont wanna think when im playing my handheld, i want simple games that i can go back to but without feeling like i need to keep pushing on.

as of right now, i do believe the Vita hasnt even outsold the PSP (in the same time frame) nor will it. im telling you. A LOT of people are wary about the PSV because of the PSP. and considering it costs as much as a PS3 right now, well ya, that speaks for itself. if it ever sees $150, ill consider purchasing it then, just to watch movies on the go.

Meh that doesn't change the fact that developers are heading in the way of hardcore, i wish people would except the balance between hardcore and casual so everyone wins, that's what i think the psvita actually accomplished,. It also makes it easier for them to program for sense its a beast.

Unlike the 3ds that has restriction on what they can do, the only game that looked any good on the 3ds was Resident evil, even then it lagged, because it used every trick in the book to get every once of power out of it.

Except for some reason it has the same specs as the wii and maybe tad better, I wish they would do something like in the way of Eternal Darkness for it, then i might consider buying one.

No excuse really..

Eternal Darkness pushed the limit of the gamecube.

Edited by Thor.

thats just it. i dont want my 3DS to be a power house. i just want laid back games to relax with between classes or maybe sometimes at home at night or whatever. i love my 3DS. i dont regret it one bit AND i bought it before the price drop. cant say the same for my PSP and i bought that on sale

Sigh then go back to the phones then, if you can't except for what it is move along, its enovation and progress is what I'm after.

You remind me of my of my grandmother, she still has a old 24inch anolog tv in the main living room attached to what could of been digital cable or satilete and still on antenna :happy:

she refuses to upgrade even though anolog signals went to digital so its useless :tongue:

Edited by Thor.

i hardly ever play games on my phone. i dont even use the internet on my phone even though its an andriod.

as i said, handhelds are geared to the casual player. Why? because any "hardcore gamer" isnt going to waste time on a handheld because he already has a badass PC and/or has consoles to play on. whereas the casual player doesnt have these and therefore gets their gaming kicks on a handheld device.

handhelds cant compare to consoles. and they shouldnt try. the PSP tried, and it didnt work. the DS doesnt try to compete with the console market, and it succeeds.

Edited by hoofhearted4