⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Playstation Vita

RubikNight

\ its selling well, explain that???

thats just it. its selling well. not selling great. Its opening week was ok. but as of right now, its being outsold by the 3DS, PSP, and the Ps3. and the Wii is right close. although its jumped ahead of the PSP a few times, its not by much, and considering the PSP is like what 6-8? years old, it really shouldnt even be close. the 3DS weekly sales has approx as many sales as the DS, PSP, PSV, and the Wii combined.

does that mean the Vita is a fail? no. it was only just released to the West, which should help its sales for a couple of weeks. and as i said, if it ever drops down $100-$150 you will see it start to overtake the PSP. but with the PSV costing as much/more as/then a console, is a real turn off for the system at the moment.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm I'm waiting for Ratchet and Clank, Borderlands, Dust 514, Gran Turismo something, and Skyrim on the go :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Also looks like Armored core v is coming to the Psvita, Big fan of that series.

http://www.psvitablo...ion-and-bosses/

Man i miss the good old Ratchet and clank, one of my All time fav rpg's :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

R&C's a RPG?

>.>

Anyways, any interest in Unit 13? It's a nice small Counter Strike pretty graphics kind of game.

Yes it certainly is, one of the best sci fi rpg's ever made :biggrin: I'm hoping it'll come to psvita that's for sure.. Even if it doesn't still its awesome coming in 1080P.

Noting bolts as currency makes it so, not to mention the weapons and career, story and so on..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.

I wouldn't exactly call R&C an RPG (unless they have changed it since the first one). It was more of an action platformer with an item shop. It was still an amazing game though :happy: . (For Sci-fi rpg I am sure many would say System Shock has ratchet & clank beat)

I can still remember farming bolts for that RHINO gun, those developers made the time spent well worth it. So many rockets shot all over the place :laugh: .

they added RPG elements in. been awhile since i played the first one on PS2, so idr what it had for RPG elements, but as of the latest ones, you got an XP system which you get more health with, you unlock new weapons at the shop, which you can upgrade (through use) to lvl 5 and lvl 10. i think in one of them, you actually upgraded them with special abilities with raritanium, whereas the last one, you unlocked special abilities, which you could customize your weapons with. plus there is armor as well....so, you can get away with calling it an RPG sure, but its an action platformer first and foremost, with RPG elements.

I hope it makes it in Canada in may, I would hate to wait till September.. Well anyways i can't wwait, enough said :biggrin:

Crosses fingers for a psvita release :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.