Cannot Endorse files

Daynox

Not sure where else to place this.

The last couple of months i have had this problem, I downloaded files for Skyrim and FO4. I would really like to endorse these files but for some reason i am unable to...

I click the Endorse button and it tells me i have not downloaded the file...yet i have.

Any idea why it is stating i have not downloaded the file, when i have and cannot endorse these files?

Daynox.

Did you check your Download History already? What's not inside there you're not allowed to endorse.

Sometimes, for some reason, some downloads are not registered by the site.

Or for example people using Mod Organizer instead of NMM have repeatedly run into this problem, when they somehow missed to maintain the connection between MO and the site.

I don't know much about MO, but there's been certain settings required to be set up correctly for it to "fake" being NMM when downloading files from the servers, else the downloads didn't register.

Maybe check with the MO support, if that's the case for you.

Did you try downloading them manually and they still didn't register? Or are you using the NMM actually, and it also does not work?

I have actually went back and downloaded a couple manually as well and encounter the same problem..its as if i have not downloaded the files at all. The last file i was able to endorse was about 2 months ago...i have downloaded around 8 files since then and they dont register as being downloaded at all.

So i have tried downloading with the mod manager as well as downloading and installing manually, same issue unfortunately.

I am also having the same issue with both Skyrim and Fallout 4 manual downloads. The Download history is not showing the files that I've recently downloaded. I choose to download files manually, been doing that for years and Nexus has mostly allowed me to endorse/vote for files. Occasionally I'll have to download a certain file a second time to be able to endorse. December 8th was the last time my Download history shows a 'manual' download that I could endorse.

Tried downloading on an up to date Firefox browser. Tried clearing the cache and still can't endorse my recent downloads. Then I tried downloading manually with Chrome and it does not show in the Download history.

However, I just tried downloading choosing Download Manager. The files do show in Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager and are showing in the Download history. So it seems to be a problem where manual downloads are not showing in the Download history.