Adblock and youtube

Moredhel

Hey guys,

as you can read HERE, I'm having trouble with Adblock and youtube vids posted by members. When Adblock is enabled, I don't see the youtube videos mentioned/posted in any topic. However, when I disable Adblock here on the forum, I do see the video, but scrolling is very laggy!

Is something on the forum malfunctioning or is it my browser (Firefox, albeit an old version (3.X) since I hate the new look (way too IE-like)) ?

Cheers,

Moredhel

Hey guys,

as you can read HERE, I'm having trouble with Adblock and youtube vids posted by members. When Adblock is enabled, I don't see the youtube videos mentioned/posted in any topic. However, when I disable Adblock here on the forum, I do see the video, but scrolling is very laggy!

Is something on the forum malfunctioning or is it my browser (Firefox, albeit an old version (3.X) since I hate the new look (way too IE-like)) ?

Cheers,

Moredhel

It's obviously Firefox 3.

As much as you hate to upgrade, the internet keeps marching forward, and thankfully, leaving crappy browsers such as IE6 (which required web developers to write 2 version of their websites) behind.

I'm using FireFox 8 and with the themes you can make it look like however you want.

These 2 Themes might interest you...<br><a href="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firefox-3-theme-for-firefox/?src=cb-dl-users" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">Firefox 3 theme for Firefox 4+</a><br><a href="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firefox-3-aero-theme-for-fi/?src=cb-dl-users" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">Firefox 3 Aero theme for Firefox 4+</a><div><br>I personally don't use Firefox due to it's rather annoying memory leak. I use to, though.</div><div><br></div><div>All 3 major browsers have their own flaws and features.</div><div>Internet Explorer - It's the default browser, but it sucks(crashing mostly).</div><div>Firefox - It's great for add-ons, but then there's the memory leak...</div><div>Chrome - You may have to refresh a couple extra times(random).</div><div><br></div><div>I prefer Google Chrome.</div> Edited by redwes