[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

I don't know, but then again, neither do you :smile:

Wrong. Historically, when it comes to massive fan projects like this, lack of updates has ALWAYS meant that work on it has stopped due to personal lives getting in the way. To assume that's not the case this time, especially when the last update basically TOLD US that life got in the way and that work had not been done for months, is really rather naive.

Whether your "assumptions" are "likely" is no indication of whether you "know" what's actually happening. A guess is a guess; educated or otherwise.

My own "guess" is that progress is indeed staggered, but if it does stall to the point where completion is really unlikely, odds are we'll be told within the quarter.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is filled with two kinds people, those who's life is half empty, then there's those who see it as half full.

Not that there anything wrong with that.

Respect each other, in the end we are (me included) only giving an opinion. We all know what an opinion is worth?

JackShit.

But reading this thread is great entertainment, (I don't take is serious) keep up good work.

It will be a great event when it does get released. Party balloons will fly out of your screen, etc...

And cookies will come out of your speakers.

With blueberries? xD

By the time SKSE64 is done, TES6 will be out and no one will care about SE. Purhaps, the codes should be made open source so that all the players can have a collective crack at it.

The code is open source. Just like the code for all the plugins made with SE. It's a requirement for SE.