Nexus site problems - Background images and popup cPanel

Arthmoor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making Progress, Images are back thumbs and enlargements, and my text shows up now, but the page itself is still wonky. :)

Verified. Same experience here.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee11/Conan_Lon/Nexus/TESNexusProblem3.jpg

Grrr...I downloaded the GOTY edition of F3 literally an hour ago and now this happens...well time for Xbox Live XD iff y'all see me add me my names Flint925

I've had one member report that their browser was trying to access d.chango.com when trying to access TESNexus.com (same timing as the problems noted in this thread)...but not when trying to access other various Internet sites.

DO NOT try to access d.chango.com since that is a known trojan / malware site. Just trying to see if this particular report is related or just occurring for that one member. My browser is not trying to access that site when accessing TESNexus. Need verification from others one way or another.

Thanks,

LHammonds

Seems to be an issue with the static content server not playing nice, along with a software license running out at a very bad time. The license issue is sorted and most of the images are back and working, just the "core" images aren't working (like the background, buttons, etc.). Working on it.

It's not a security issue or a hacker. Thankfully.

On the topic of malware, this came off as pretty suspicious to me, as I've never seen it before, until now:

EDIT by LHammonds: This DL manager notice has been there for a LONG time. Not a hack.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9422/downthemall.png

Hi,

i have the issue with the cPanel asking for authentication for the static.Skyrim and static Newvegas site. I havent used this to log myself in, i used the common login fields and the message is gone.

But a question, is it safe to use it if if shows up?

Sarah

i have the issue with the cPanel asking for authentication for the static.Skyrim and static Newvegas site. I havent used this to log myself in, i used the common login fields and the message is gone.

But a question, is it safe to use it if if shows up?

Don't bother trying to login to the cPanel...nobody is authorized for that if it shows up...it is not the same as your Nexus site login...totally different and under normal circumstances, you should never see it.

As Dark0ne said, it showed up because of a license running out.

EDIT: Also confirmed that sites are working correctly now...just missing those static icon images...but pages are working and allowing content to be seen / accessed again.