CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

New Version!

See first post in the thread for the link:

Version Notes

------------------

Version V2.3 "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.3" <-- Download

-Female Walking animtions now included (I may create a less jiggly walk animation for these next)

-Updated Level of Detail for Breast and butt bones to allow the rendering of breast bounce from a further distance. (you must reinstall the entire mod for this as it uses the skeleton files)

-Melty Breasts fixed for some. I hope to have this completely fixed by next release. (Some say if you move the body a little then the breasts are fine when nude)

-Idle animation tweaked a little.

-First person breasts fixed (Removed them from first person, this was an unintended bug that caused strange effects in first person mode)

-Skin weights adjusted a bit for smooth breast animations. (there was a problem around the areola in the last release)

Thanks a lot!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on replacing the male walks next

Nice, because the boss informs me that I can't have this until she's got "hunky blacksmiths walking about with their tackle swaying in the breeze". :D

Practical question though:

From the standpoint of a modder who might want to use your rig as a basis for animations (and who wouldn't?), are there likely to be major changes once the Creation Kit is released? Of a sort that would require major revisions or complete restarts?... i.e. Is there much of importance that you just don't have access to for now?

I plan on replacing the male walks next

Nice, because the boss informs me that I can't have this until she's got "hunky blacksmiths walking about with their tackle swaying in the breeze". :D

Practical question though:

From the standpoint of a modder who might want to use your rig as a basis for animations (and who wouldn't?), are there likely to be major changes once the Creation Kit is released? Of a sort that would require major revisions or complete restarts?... i.e. Is there much of importance that you just don't have access to for now?

That is a big unknown right now.

I am hoping that since my rigg seems solid and the only thing missing is some havok files I cannot edit then it should remain the same with some minor havok editing!

There are some havok files that are not convert-able right now to a human readable format and it just so happens a couple of them have to do with the bone hierarchy and the effects on some of the other animations in the game.

The less I have to change the better so people can make things now for it without worry.

Main Details (Page one of this thread) have been updated with new steps to create your own animation.

The steps are changed to allow you to convert animations that do not have the bones incorporated in them. (All the Walking animations believe it or not, do not have any of the bones referenced in them)

So now if you follow my steps you can export the animations files easily to import into 3ds max 2011.

might someone who has installed this mod please capture and post a short video of the updated version's various animations in gameplay action? ...and perhaps document the bugs remaining to overcome? looks extremely promising so far.

Hi Cherry! I really want to help out with this project, but I'm somewhat of a novice at this whole modding thing. So far I've been loading up the original extracted NIF, replacing the default skeleton & body with the appropriate CHSBHC one, and then making point & poly adjustments to fix clipping. Then copying the skin data from the old mesh onto the new one for bone weighting. Only I don't know how to add the L&R breast bones & make them affect the model. I'm fairly clueless about this whole process, I've just been trying to copy your completed armor models but I've been totally unsuccessful.

Any tips / advice? Thanks in advance!

Hi Cherry! I really want to help out with this project, but I'm somewhat of a novice at this whole modding thing. So far I've been loading up the original extracted NIF, replacing the default skeleton & body with the appropriate CHSBHC one, and then making point & poly adjustments to fix clipping. Then copying the skin data from the old mesh onto the new one for bone weighting. Only I don't know how to add the L&R breast bones & make them affect the model. I'm fairly clueless about this whole process, I've just been trying to copy your completed armor models but I've been totally unsuccessful.

Any tips / advice? Thanks in advance!

What 3D application are you using?

Also are you making armor or clothing for the CHSBHC?

I have 3DSMax 2012, I have NIF tools & NIFSkope too. But it's become pretty clear to me that I'm doing something horribly wrong XD,

I moved like 4 verts on one of your files and couldn't manage to get it to load in game.

I'm not too familiar w/ 3ds max though, I learned animation on Lightwave 6 like 10 years ago. It's been awhile...

I was trying to work on forsworn since that seems to be everyone's favorite model to mod.

But I moved 4-5 verts on your prisoner outfit (I was trying to remove some of the deadspace between the model & the cloth) but I somehow managed to mess that up too. =\

I'm getting stuck in two areas, one is getting the armor to receive weight mapping from the breast bones, and the other is I haven't quite figured out NIFSkope yet. The tutorial I was using though swears that NifSkope is gonna be obsolete once the CK comes out, I hope he's right.

Edit: tutorials I've been using are the set from SoMuchMonsters.

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40qoiuUXL4 <-- Link has a period in front to stop it from auto-hotlinking the entire vid.

Edited by whiterabbit0

I have 3DSMax 2012, I have NIF tools & NIFSkope too. But it's become pretty clear to me that I'm doing something horribly wrong XD,

I moved like 4 verts on one of your files and couldn't manage to get it to load in game.

I'm not too familiar w/ 3ds max though, I learned animation on Lightwave 6 like 10 years ago. It's been awhile...

I was trying to work on forsworn since that seems to be everyone's favorite model to mod.

But I moved 4-5 verts on your prisoner outfit (I was trying to remove some of the deadspace between the model & the cloth) but I somehow managed to mess that up too. =\

I'm getting stuck in two areas, one is getting the armor to receive weight mapping from the breast bones, and the other is I haven't quite figured out NIFSkope yet. The tutorial I was using though swears that NifSkope is gonna be obsolete once the CK comes out, I hope he's right.

Edit: tutorials I've been using are the set from SoMuchMonsters.

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40qoiuUXL4 <-- Link has a period in front to stop it from auto-hotlinking the entire vid.

I am going to write up a FULL tutorial on how to edit clothing to fit the CHSBHC BBP mod and bring it into the game using 3Ds Max.

My friend she also wants to help modify armor and shes brand new to 3Ds Max, so I will give Step by step instructions (Even what buttons to push, how to move verts, and how to import and export properly with nifscope and niftools plugin)

I might write these up tonight an post to a new thread so that people can discuss that topic if they have questions/issues.

I plan to also make a separate thread on how to make animations for the CHSBHC BBP mod for creating new animations that also include bust animation etc.

So I might do the tutorial on the armor/clothing thread tonight and the Animation one this weekend.

Yes it will have pictures too lol.