ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Pink Daedric Set

soc4real

Hey guys!

Maybe someone encountered this problem. As the title says my daedric set is completly pink and this makes me totally angry ;-)

Pink Daedric Set

I tried deleting

Meshes\Armor\Daedric

Textures\Armor\Daedric

Also here is the list of my mods but as far as I can remember it was pink even without the mods.

My mods

Using different to mods to overlay the daedric but its still pink!

Maybe you have some ideas I would be very gradeful! Happy playing :)

Edited by soc4real

I reinstall DirectX [C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\DirectX10] just run DXsetup, not sure why but seem to repair texture fault in and round 'Dragons reach'

I tried that out reinstalling DirectX but its still pink. Im going to reinstall the whole game now and maybe it will change :) if any other ideas come up please post them here!

Yes, Glowing Ore Veins 300 is known to cause Daedric weapons and armor to look pink or purple. I would try deactivating that mod and if you're still getting that problem then uninstall it. If the problem persists, then it's because of another mod.

The only mod in your mod list that I don't recognize is the insan0h Realistic Sun. I have most of those mods myself and none of them give me any problems. You might have to repeat the deactivate/uninstall process for every mod until you find the one that is giving you grief.

Thanks for the anwsers.

I tried it out but it didn't help.

Then I installed the game in another folder it the set was normal. Now im going to check through the mods hehe!

insan0h Realistic Sun well its for a better looking sun and shining effect :P

Allright guys I installed everything from scratch. New game, new mods (some with new updates) and guess what ... it works x)

Keeping the mods up to date solves the most problems or just reinstall and check the mods :D

Well then happy playing!

Edited by soc4real