Who is your favorite companion?

mehungry

Stenvar is my favorite, a lot of mercenaries in skyrim say that they are the best, but Stenvar is the one telling the truth, he's a real tough son of a bi#$% :thumbsup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Lydia. I know most people think she is the weakest, since you get her first, but use the "no more burdens" mod, to get rid of her attitude, the "jiggly boobs" mod with the "glossy skin" addition, to make her "HOT", and give her weapons and armor to match yours and she's pretty bad ass. Plus it's nice to have a half naked supermodel following you around. I don't use followers to help me kill. I'm a stealthy archer, so most of the time they are just in the way, and end up getting shot in the ass. I just like the idea of having a "little army" following me around.

what jiggly boobs mod?

Yeah, I looked too (for the mod). I think the poster is just smoking better herb than me.

CHSBHC body mod and BBP -Breast and Butt Physics-

Your herb is just as good as any =p

I just use Lydia. Which I have nicknamed her " Pack Mule" since she carries my stuff, and is as dumb as one. Always getting lost, and tripping traps. Always wanting to kill when I want to sneak. I gave you those enchanted boots of sneak to use for a reason!

I just use Lydia. Which I have nicknamed her " Pack Mule" since she carries my stuff, and is as dumb as one. Always getting lost, and tripping traps. Always wanting to kill when I want to sneak. I gave you those enchanted boots of sneak to use for a reason!

I have Lydia following for several days now, but cannot get her to carry items for me. There is no option in our conversation to trade items and if I ask her to do something and point to a corpse (hoping she will take all items), she says "Sorry, I can't do that" :(

Have I caught a bug somewhere or do I need to complete a quest before she will trade or carry items with/for me?

I have Lydia following for several days now, but cannot get her to carry items for me. There is no option in our conversation to trade items and if I ask her to do something and point to a corpse (hoping she will take all items), she says "Sorry, I can't do that" :(

Have I caught a bug somewhere or do I need to complete a quest before she will trade or carry items with/for me?

You could, like me, have missed that it is possible to scroll down further in dialogs with many options ...

Early in the game, I prefer Uthgerd the Unbroken. You don't need to do anything about her armor for quite a while. She can carry quite a bit more than Lydia, and doen't have the crappy attitude about carrying. Also, she has a house so you are not under such pressure to get one of your own. I liked her so much I married her. I'm pretty sure she makes a great buttermilk biscuit and she doesn't complain. Also I don't have to hear about the golden claw or this deed or that deed every time I see her.