Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

The saddest part was the Purification and Lucien. I've used the whispered warning mod. It allows everyone in the Sanctuary to

survive, and the cool thing is, the new recruits are there also! Lucien can't be resurrected with the resurrect spell. If you try, it

says, 'You cannot resurrect an alive character'!!! Made me think! :blink:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saddest part was the Purification and Lucien. I've used the whispered warning mod. It allows everyone in the Sanctuary to

survive, and the cool thing is, the new recruits are there also! Lucien can't be resurrected with the resurrect spell. If you try, it

says, 'You cannot resurrect an alive character'!!! Made me think! :blink:

Not a pleasant thought. That would suck soooooo bad if that was the case for poor old Lucien. It sucks so bad that he died. That was probably the worst moment for me in the DB. Seeing him hanging there by his feet, gutted like a fish :( ... *sigh*

I actually wondered if it was a hint that Lucien hadn't in fact been killed, and that what you see is a body of someone else. After all, he makes you a present of his own awesome horse just before, the Night Mother favours him (he is described somewhere as her favourite son!) and it just seems to me to be really far fetched that a consummate, skilled assassin could be taken by surprise sitting waiting in a farmhouse! Wouldn't he have watched from a distance until his Silencer arrived? Also, your character has single handedly destroyed the Black Hand. Even if he fought four of them, my money would still be on him to win!

I just took comfort in the fact that he may be alive somewhere. Sad, but true! I also don't think anyone could be alive after those injuries were inflicted. I still believe he's out there, waiting!! :biggrin:

I felt sad when i killed the skooma addict, I felt sorry for him :ermm:

I did too, until I went down to the basement of the house and found the poor owner lying there in a pool of blood.

wonder what will happen if you use ressurect on him

Bethesda blocked that. I tried.

I kinda thought that the upside down body was technically a prop, and therefore a resurrect command wouldn't work on it any more than it would work on a chair.

I think I hated killing Vicente the most, 'cause come on - if I'm playing DB he's usually gonna be my character's vampire sire. It's no fun to kill off your sire and have the "Darkess Everlasting" quest go straight to completed with the notation "Vicente Valtierie is dead. I will have to find information about vampirism elsewhere."

Yeah it really sucked when the coolest character (lucien Lachance) in the entire game was murdered gorily. (but at least it was gorily!) I'm sure he'd like it that way. But the most depressing part for me occurred twice: when my horse died :(. (this was on ps3 of course, so I didn't have dragons yet) The first time the goddarned thing just up and failed in a fight after completion of dark brotherhood (making Shadowmere no longer invincible T_T) the second time was after this was deleted arbitrarily so I had to finish DB a second time, this time the horse just disappearing mysteriously about half way through. (not even sure i even got it) Now I have a horrendous dog as a pet from the Shivering Isles (I cant take him back to the SI, thank ...Sheogorath?)

My worst part of the dark brotherhood was that there was only on sanctuary!

come on isn't the dark brotherhood supposed to be some big organisation? well i guess not in cyrodiil but i also didn't like it when lucian died he was like the best and the only one with a unique voice! :whistling: