What do you want the DLC to be about?

Stormcrown

I have to agree with the dialogue options, it's really annoying/ immersion breaking to finish a major questline with some faction and not have much change.

In terms of story, I think the best thing they could do would be to have the Aldmeri Dominion invade Cyrodiil (this would work for all version of the civil war storyline, as the Thalmor have no reason to invade Skyrim while it is under Imperial control). Then the Dragonborn can use his talents to beat them back and in the process secure his place as Emperor.

Alternatively, if this is too big to make into just a DLC, you could have an Aldmeri invasion of Skyrim if you joined Ulfric Stormcloak.

But I do agree with more quests for the guilds, it seems kinda easy that you became their leader after so few quests.

I don't get this continued notion that the dragonborn has any right to the throne.

The Amulet of Kings is gone forever and the dragonfires were replaced by the Akatosh statue.

The time of the dragonborn kings is gone forever that was the WHOLE POINT.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

In terms of story, I think the best thing they could do would be to have the Aldmeri Dominion invade Cyrodiil (this would work for all version of the civil war storyline, as the Thalmor have no reason to invade Skyrim while it is under Imperial control). Then the Dragonborn can use his talents to beat them back and in the process secure his place as Emperor.

The PC of Skyrim will never be emperor. Woud make sense, but storytelling wise its a death end.

You know, all those that come after him woud be his own blood, how do you want to explain in TES 6, why the emperor isnt ... argonian or kahjit? Ok, they coud always come up with another assassinate story, but well ...

But somehow the imagination of a argonian emreror is somehow funny.

Edited by Cyrotek