Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

This is good ideas everyone! And how about a little longer quest with some thiefs att the center of it. I mean that you is going to find out what organisation that moves around in morrowind. And you will after a while with many quests come to a place where the thieves has as an hideout.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's another idea- not exactly realistic, but if there are Dwemer, thenn this is possible- building your own Dwemer dwelling. This could be accomplished using the long tunnel with endcaps method I described earlier. That would give the illusion of a long tunnel being dug to the site where the big cavern with the actual building will be. If it's a biiig cave, like the one under Berendas, then you can easily fit a few tires, maybe a bridge over some lava, a walking crossbow, and some centurions. I'd be pretty cool!

now u can have a quest to find the thievs or bandits lair which u think is small and u find it and it either turns out u find a hidden race living under ground with canals and a couple cities or a single bandit lair... i would go with the race and u have to gain their trust by fighting gladiator fights.. or something and then u can use their services and boats could go to the different cities just like silt striders but the way instead of making huge tunnels could be blocked by invisible wall and you could have seperate interiors instead of one massive one

Some morrowind tour has been made as recuested but where will the man that makes the tours stand? it must be a nice place like balmora or seyda neen or dren plantation or some good looking town like pelagiad. And is there any more things that should be made? If you walk trough the cities shall there be some people that beggs for money or something like that.

And is there something that anyone wants in a town? like some new houses more npcs, exactly everything.

i would enjoy petty fights in bars two brawlers fight until one is knocked out or something like that in the street

the tour guide ... hmm u should make mabe a stand u know kinda like a lemonade stand when u where a kid u buy a ticket and then give the ticket to the tour leader and he takes you.. maybee your tour could be attacked

And I have made some new houses that will come up after some time in morrowind. And after some months the first new houses will come up. And I have wondered about a large underworld in morrowind that will have cities and everything. Will this be a good idea? or should i make some other things than that?

Yes and the dwmer ruin should be in the sheograd region. And there could be new things that happens all the time under in the new city. Like a stone falls down from the roof and some parts of the town is in danger because they will not get food or something with daedras attacks and they will kill all the people and you must find another way in, in the other part of the city.

Archived