Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

the story behind the statues.....................................ok they where once evil somethings maybe dragons that he captured their soals so their punishment was to guard the ghost gate.......

Yes but as I told in the news of the mod I dont want to use so much new meshes in the mod. I want to make a uppgrade to morrowind (the best it can be) without new meshes or textures. Yes new books will be added but not new models or atleast so small of them i can get. So it cant be dragons sorry :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok you can maybe instead of a giant war maybe a guld or house gets too gready or maybe there could be a house war over who trades the most!!!!1

Yes!! that hows i like it a war between goods and guilds. the war could be between east empire company and Sense of fist, you know that east empire company is a impoting organisation that takes goods to morrowind.

no dragons then those dwemer statues holding the statues that are already in the game

Yes that is a good idea, but now i need to ask was the ideas that i writed earlier good with the trees. And al of this things with blight?

I just need to know the website are up very soon and I want to do as much as I can.

idea for your growing forest ... lets say after a while when its huge i mean huge ... there could be a burst of bosmer immigrating to the island or just to the wood and u could have cities in the trees small but then big

Yes I have planned to add some sort of tree houses. But i will not use any new meshes, the houses could be built in those shack planks they can fit everywhere.

But no there will not be any very large city, it will be a small village of let us say 6 houses or even fewer. And there will not be a -Very- big forest, when i told about growing some new trees then i ment that there will be some new green trees at the bottom of red mountain and probably on the top some. And first after two years or so in the game then there will maybe be some larger forsests but it is not clear yet. But yes there will be some treehouses and because i will not make a large forest so big is because the ashes from the time of dagoth ur will still be there and trees has very hard to grow there. And for the players it would look a bit streange to just see someday a large forsest on the first dead red mountain.

Archived