Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

the city could have some new effects that could happen. Like after a night when it has been raining outside there will be water at the floor, or some things like there will roll stones down from a higher part and crush a building. But it will be pretty hard to make this with the stone but it is possible and it will probably be done i hope.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another cool affect can be done by illuminating mushrooms and that being their source of light,, and the npcs in the subteranniean cities would need to have a religion or government,, hey u could be captured by their government and something could happen like they make u fight their champion or something...

about npcs in the streets i dont know how u could do this but maybe they could converse with each other and there should be children this can probbably most easily be done with the bosmer faces since they look young.. maybe there could be a floating realm too of gods or hey anges or dark elfs with wings that actually fly man that would be awsome..... but subteraineendssd city what ever it is a must!!!!!!!! but they should have new every things skins cloths armor weapons.. he u could have stone armor

id like to see throwable things, you pick up a goblet, and throw it somewhere for a distraction...although, that would need....ALOT...of scripting.

hmm

maybe those day/night cycles for everyone, at night their inside eating and watching....the wall move...and during the day their walking around doing their jobs...it would make morrowind feel more lifelike

i think that parts already done

well the throw ables could be done (marksman mod)

what would be cool is actual fire u throw a candle at a guy he catches on fire or a house catches fire or something

hey maybe u could go fishing with a pole... hahaha

Yes I added the throwable things yesterday in morrowind :P But i will add more, just now there are plates knifes forsks spoons glasses and lutes. And I will add in a short time throwable chairs and tables. But they will only be throwable if you have enough strength. And the tables will need over 120 to throw them. And I will add that you cant throw the chirs and the tables a far way just a small but hard way. And with the workers are allready in construction and will soon be completed but I am still working hard with it. And if you have more things ohGr you want to see in morrowind and also things you want to happen then post it here. All of the posts are warmely welcome.

Btw If you want to know more about the progess then look in the topic Morrowind Upggrade -News- It will tell all of you guys what I have allready done.

And keep posting more ideas I need them all!!

i think that parts already done

well the throw ables could be done (marksman mod)

what would be cool is actual fire u throw a candle at a guy he catches on fire or a house catches fire or something

hey maybe u could go fishing with a pole... hahaha

Yes the fishing pole are allready made and there will be baits soon that you can catch in the wilderness like worms or alit flesh. But I dont want to add much new meshes in the new mod so it will be alit flesh and nix hound bait and something like that.

And I am scripting hard with the fire thing but it will take a while to make burning houses and other things you can put in fire. I have added that you can put fire on a torch or a candle that didnt have any fire before. But if the torch is bourntout then it will not work. But setting fire to things would be easy the hard thing is when the houses that you have set a fire on will fall together. And just before your eyes it will be hard. But it will be made soon after some other work are ready.

can u make musicians actually play instead of just drums

that would be swt

and are u going with the underground city idea

i gotta change class soon so type quick

Yes the underground idea is in work but it will be the most hard thing to make. With all the cities and the stones that falls down will be time taking. But it is in work and it will be ready after some while.

heres an idea for the underground city maybe u could have a war between either a guild and the under ground city or the imperials or maybe above vs below

that would be keyrazy

there could be cave trolls as pets down there

changing subject when it rains maybe small streams could form coming down from the mountains and maybe there could be puddles n stuff hey maybe the people could take cover when there is a storm

Archived