Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

man u could do some cool stuff with every thing

well thanks now i feel warm ^_^.

heres an idea for the underground city maybe u could have a war between either a guild and the under ground city or the imperials or maybe above vs below

that would be keyrazy

there could be cave trolls as pets down there

changing subject when it rains maybe small streams could form coming down from the mountains and maybe there could be puddles n stuff hey maybe the people could take cover when there is a storm

Hmm that was a thing i didnt think about. You mean that there will be sieges att the gate to the underground and at the nights they will sneak up and try to steal some food from the cities. And when you have the patroll as a guard you can see then stealing and that would be a cool thing. And when you ahve followed them you see for the first time the hole in the ground that leads to the underground city. And then the question will be asked will you tell the empire and go on their side or will you join the people that lives underground and help them from the empire, that will add many quests in the game.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep thats what i meant and that would add a lot of action and a sense of urgency... lets say if u join the imps u take over the underground people and they become slaves in their own towns except forced to mine but if your the undergrounders lets say u beat the attacking imps then side with the ashlanders and wage war on the imp towns above ground............ good or no

I have wondered about when you've get hurt by someone or something you just go away with a little life left. And I think that is a bit wierd that you are just 1 away from death in health and you can walk without problems. So I have tought that if you get lover then 10 in life you will fall to the ground if you run instead of walking. And if you have 30 in life you will just have a darker chreen and you will miss some more on your enemies. Would that be good with the health and the battle uppgrade. But remember that it will probably be some irretating if you just falls down to the ground when a rat hunts you.

And with the campong and some eating, I thought that you could buy some tents and put them up in the wilderness and when you are sleeping in the tents no enemy can attack you while you are sleeping. And the tents will be very expensive because it is a quite good thing that you can sleep without being attacked by any means. And the tent could get scratched or it will be destroyed after a night with high winds. And you must go after that and repair it in a town fro other nights.

And I have thought about growing trees that will grow up after some time in the game and then they will die after some time. I mean for red mountain, after you have beaten the main quest then the blight stops and there is sun shinig over the whole mountain. And then I thought why not after let us say 50 days some trees are growing and some palnts and some flowers and everything. I eman why shouldnt there grow over there after the blight has passed. And the trees will die there and so on. And on the top of red mountain there will be smaller trees than the bottom of it because there are smaller air up there on the top. And after some time there could be moving rats there and other creatures that lives on the orginally morrowind ground. And after a while there could be a quest that there will come back some blight storms to red mountain and all of the trees dies and you must investigate what has happened and what is causing this storms.

And for some life to the game I have been wondering about some people that actually moves from ghostgate when you have beaten dagoth ur. I mean i think the people that lives there is really glad to travell away from ghostgate after all they has seen and after all the men théy have lost. And after some times with the blight storms as I writed above returns your quest will be before you starts to investigate you must find all of the ordinary people that lived there and protected ghostgate and make them take their positions again as the morrowind protectors.

Have you ever wanted to hire a whole group of people? have you never wondered why not all the ordinators in vivec and the hlaalu guards just attacks red mountain and tries to beat dagoth ur. I mean if they did that they would have beaten him without the nerevarine, so hard wasent dagoth to defeat. And if all of the ordinators is shooting with bows and attacks with swords on the heart that dagoth has then they will be avaible to kill it. I killed the life of the hart to half before it started to renegrate, and that wasent with sunder or keening. Well how do you guys think about this idea that you can hire ordinators and try to attack by yourself. That would be cool but if you guys likes it then i must add some things to the mod.

yep thats what i meant and that would add a lot of action and a sense of urgency... lets say if u join the imps u take over the underground people and they become slaves in their own towns except forced to mine but if your the undergrounders lets say u beat the attacking imps then side with the ashlanders and wage war on the imp towns above ground............ good or no

Yes I think there should be something like that, but there are one thing that we didnt say before why should the underground people be attacked?

about ghost gate ive thought about it and two enourmous stone statues should be guarding it and when a corprus beast gets near they come to life and attack them...

Yes that should add something different in morrowind just not all the same guards. There could be story behind it like the statues was summoned to protect ghostgate by the god vivec.

Yeah and before that there could be politics like the leader from the ground which is orvas dren (or his brother) will ask the leader from the underground and when he answers no they will take the goods with voilence.

Or would that be bad I think it will be a little much to do.

When I think about it, there would be cool with a good with no war underground world and i think there will be enough war at ghostgate.

Archived