Rebellion or Legion

StanIsTheLaw

Nords come from Atmora, not Skyrim. Check your 'facts' so other people don't have to please. :facepalm:

Again according the The Pocket guide to The Empire, an official lore document, and the book Children of the Sky, the Nords believe they came from The Throat of the World. Combined with the fact the Bethesda Devs have said all life began on Tamriel, makes them being made on Atmora impossible.

I suggest you read up on all outside game lore documents before you tell me to check facts.

This is common knowledge on the official Skyrim lore forums. Its like not knowing the towers, or the loveletter from the 5th era or KINMUNE

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nords come from Atmora, not Skyrim. Check your 'facts' so other people don't have to please. :facepalm:

Again according the The Pocket guide to The Empire, an official lore document, and the book Children of the Sky, the Nords believe they came from The Throat of the World. Combined with the fact the Bethesda Devs have said all life began on Tamriel, makes them being made on Atmora impossible.

I suggest you read up on all outside game lore documents before you tell me to check facts.

This is common knowledge on the official Skyrim lore forums. Its like not knowing the towers, or the loveletter from the 5th era or KINMUNE

You guys, there are no facts when it comes to such things.

Even though you've already decided to be neutral, I can't but add in my two cents. c:

My first character was pretty simple, just getting a feel for the game. Because she was an imperial, I went with the imperials right off the bat. I like the empire side because keeping Skyrim attached to the empire meant that they'd be there to support the empire once they got back on their feet to fight off the thalmor, and being a part of the empire would mean that skyrim would not go to war with the thalmor (which crushed the empire.) I also like how it would mean good trade to the south for Skyrim, and how Skyrim acts as a northern guard for the rest of the empire. I also like how they seem tolerant of all the races.

My second character was my RP character, an imperial assassin/mage who was fleeing Cyrodiil for Skyrim to join the stormcloaks, mostly to seek a position of power in Skyrim by doing so. I really didn't like the stormcloaks at first, I felt like they weren't really smart and had their minds clouded by a romantic idea of fighting for Skyrim's freedom. Plus the racism didn't help my opinion of them either. I also really felt like branching off from the empire was a bad idea since I figured the thalmor would crush skyrim like a bug. However when I found out that Hammerfell left the empire after losing a lot of land to the White-Gold Concordant, and was able to fight off the thalmor and get the Second Treaty of Stros M'kai with them, I felt that Skyrim being able to fight off the thalmor was quite possible, and suddenly the stormcloaks seemed much more exciting to me.

In the end, I just wanted to see what effects both sides would have on Skyrim, as I'm the kind of player that likes to experience everything. With the current understanding of the two sides I have now, I have no personal favorite. It also doesn't change Skyrim itself a whole load, if I recall all that happens is that Jarls of the opposing side are changed to those of your side, and the guards all change to guards corresponding your side. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. So feel free to be neutral, it doesn't make a huge physical difference to the game in the long run. c:

I've already played on both sides and without a doubt that I liked more on the side of Stormcloaks, even because I'm a Nord character and they fight for the people of Skyrim and I'm done all the DB, so its not logical to support the Emperor when I just kill him, but ( there allways a but ), if before you kill the emperor you start a conversation he said something important, and I dislike to kill the Jarl Balgruuf after he help me to trap a Dragon, is a pity there is no option to join him to the stormcloaks when you take the axe.

On the other hand join the Legion it not so bad because I pessoaly don't like the Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak, and how he treats the Dunmer and manage the city of Windhelm, and I realise that the Ulfric is not who seems to be in a book I found at the Thalmor embassy, and if you take the side of Stormcloaks in the end before you kill General Tullius, he said something that explains everything so I think the best faction to play is with the Imperials.

Edited by sergiobor

It is logical to support The Empire after killing Titus Mede II because it was part of his plan.

Mede knew signing the WGC was the only way to allow the Empire time to rebuild so it could being its attack against the thalmor again. However he also knew it would blow his credibility into nothing and he needed someoen to take his place on the throne if The Empire was going to be rallied against The thalmor.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

It is logical to support The Empire after killing Titus Mede II because it was part of his plan.

Mede knew signing the WGC was the only way to allow the Empire time to rebuild so it could being its attack against the thalmor again. However he also knew it would blow his credibility into nothing and he needed someoen to take his place on the throne if The Empire was going to be rallied against The thalmor.

Are you saying Titus Mede II is the Joker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWILhrSzw5o

But someone should know that Imperials are the future of a Wealthy Skyrim, Well In my opinion that is. You can actually see at the Jewel of Imperial Skyrim called Solitude. The City is actually good and it looks wealthy and in order. Unlike in windhelm as they have "Problems" (I would hope that you know what problem is that) But I am not Degrading Nords and the Stormcloaks if you just know Terzho Because I am a Stormcloak in the game and I supported Stormcloak because they and I want freedom. I would certainly not like to be taught by other races to raise me but to make myself learn by myself. Sorry for using barbaric as the word to explain the Stormcloaks because I cannot find a better word for it. I also did not say that Ulfric or the Stormcloaks are racists. But actually isolating Dunmers and argonians to the Nording population actually amuse me because I possibly found one of the reasons why he did Isolate them, Ulfric Isolated them because he believed that Skyrim is the Nords homeland so he made the Nords a higher rank to the community while other races are below rank because this IS their homeland and it is not right for him to pamper foreigners than his fellow men. If you imagine you are walking and there is a foreigner going straight to you knowing that you will bump, Whos going to avoid? OF course him because this is where you were born and raised like what Ulfric said. If I got my thoughts wrong I am sorry again because this is my first skyrim to own, I am Fresh. dont even know what happened at the Great war.