How to use console or CS to delete too many guards in Seyda Neen

Elricasa85

Hi, I'm playing a new character with a lot of mods. I'm using MGSO, MCA, COM, Ships of the Imperial Navy, Abigail's Pet Shop, LGNPC Seyda Neen and Seyda Neen Docks v.7 and I'm loving how Seyda Neen looks but the frame rate dips to 13 in and around Fargoth's area, and generally crappy in and around Seyda Neen. There seems to be always 5 guards in this little area and over at the added docks there's way too many guards(something like 8 and guarding little). I'm wondering if it's safe to delete some of these excess guards permanately, therefore increasing my framerate. And I'm wondering if it can be done with the console or the Construction set. Any help please?

Hey, thanks, that's great! You don't think that deleting these guards will break something? three or for are vanilla guards, the rest from the mods listed. I hope there isn't any special scripting from LGNPC Seyda Neen affecting the vanilla guards. Would the guards from the docks mod be important to that mod, you think? (right now there's just way too many of them). and what does "setdelete 1" do? and do I press enter in between "disable" and "setdelete 1" Sorry, but I just don't want to find out 50 hrs down the line that I can't progress any further.

Edited by Elricasa85