⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

(Warning: harsh Rant/request) ...A bit disappointed...; A Rant of Requests that should be here without saying...but not

GigaPhoenix

Maybe I disagreed with you, yes, but also yes, I wanted a discussion, but not mean-spirited and nasty arguement, I already made that mistake I admit.

Not at all, already admitted my mistakes and apologized for many things, even before any reply in the original comment. By now you can probably imagine I won't take your word for anything else being wrong.

KunoMochi, Thanks but, sir, we were just talking about how this would fit more in The Lounge or Requests, isn't that right? Hm but fine with this of course and sorry if we're mistaken.

but not mean-spirited and nasty arguement

yes you started a mean spirited argument. that can be fixed by not being mean spirited for no reason. if you're implying i was being mean spirited then you need to reread what i wrote because i wasnt being mean spirited.

Not at all, already admitted my mistakes and apologized for many things,

sure and we all appreciate that.

By now you can probably imagine I won't take your word for anything else being wrong.

why? you havent proven i was wrong on anything?

KunoMochi, Thanks but, sir, we were just talking about how this would fit more in The Lounge or Requests, isn't that right? Hm but fine with this of course and sorry if we're mistaken.

this is a discussion on FO4 mods. Off topic would mean it has nothing to do with Nexus mods or the stuff on the site. mod requests is for mod requests not discussions on the types and quality of mods that is what the Mod Talk forum is for.

1. Most mods, especially the kind you're talking about, take time and effort. The Creation Kit for Fallout 4 has only been out for 9 months (it was officially released in April 2016).

2. If you can't find a mod that you want and no one seems to want to take your request then all you have left is to either wait and hope someone makes it or do it yourself. Complaining that no one makes the mods you want isn't going to magically make them pop out of thin air.

@KunoMochi Report? sounds worrisome but turned out very well, was going to move this to another section anyway, Mod Talk is fine of course, thanks again.

@Reneer Already addressed these my friend, and admitted to some mistakes.

Edited by GigaPhoenix

I'm a mod author and I've spent hundreds of hours working on just a few mods, all of which I made because it was something I wanted. I come on the site and see a rant from someone complaining there isn't enough anime and Dragon Ball Z.....in FALLOUT. 1. Seriously are you kidding? 2. People who like anime stuff are in the minority, I personally have zero interest in it. 3. You seriously expect someone like me to spend hundreds of hours on making something for you, even if it's something I don't even like? Do you honestly not understand how ridiculous it is to insist that someone spend hundreds of hours on something they don't care about just because some random person on the internet wants it? Are you really so socially stunted that you actually believe the world revolves around your personal desires?

If someone out there wants anime and Dragon Ball Z bad enough to figure out how to get around all the flagrant copyright violations and Nexus terms of service rules necessary to make content you like, they would do it. If it's not here right now, then apparently no one wants it bad enough yet to learn how to do it and get banned for it.

:/ pretty rash assumptions and conclusions that I've already explained are not at all the case. Like I already said,for instance never demanded anything, this was previously in >requests<. Although you missed alot of my post if you think this is all about anime, I just thought there would be parodies of many things, I mentioned movies like Aliens (the black iconic ones), Terminator or other games like a tower defense. Already pointed out how those things could fit, and don't really need to if talking *non* lore friendly, all just for fun and there are mods specifically for immersion if that's the problem. Copyright should not really be a problem these are just mods, and parodies, no more so to copyright then a YouTube video protected by Fair Use, and we don't even have a crisis like they do over that, over here. And I get how hard it is to mod, especially to the in depth extent I asked, stated before I've tried to mod myself in other games and could never get a fully working or finished one. Feel that something's really wrong that someone can get banned for a mod only because it's a parody/based on incensed material, when that should have no effects, Bethesda or even Nintendo wouldn't care about a pokemon mod in fallout, already a thing on countless other games. Also mentioned how there (seemed to me) to be a lack of game changing mods and dlc like quests and in the end of those bosses different from ingame enemies, this was never just about parodies or possibly (though shouldn't at all be again) copyright sketchy mods, we're not supposed to be making a profit off this anyway, just endorsements afterall.

Haha seems I'm going into an out of order ramble again, over things that were already covered or frankly obvious like again, this not being just about anime or parodies to begin with. Getting a modder's attention was the original purpose, but not any more and never the only one, would be great if someone were to make something inspired by this, crazy, line crossing rant, just a bonus, not a expectation from some self all mighty guy XD