Eve Online Log

samroski

tbh, I'm not that fussed about mining - I find it really boring lol, its just a way to make money. And I've pretty much managed to get on top of my finances now, so I dont need to do any :P Thanks for the offer though. :)

As for factional wardfare... you're welcome to come join our little corp anytime you want to give it a go :) Its quite fun, if you're into pvp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bleh the iteron is sooooo ugly

strange how opinions can differ

yea i love my badger but i know a few people that won't even fly it because they think its too ugly

Lol, just because a ships ugly, doesnt mean you cant love it - I love my iteron just as much as my vexor... well, almost as much - any ship with a smiley face on it is far, far superior to all the other ships in the game :P

In other news, I have discovered a very profitable place to mine (yes, I only just realised that kernite can be found in amarr hisec space...), and my corp has its first new member (very new, hes been playing for just over a day :rolleyes: ), along with my two RL friends who have decided to rejoin. So all is going well for me :)

Lol, just because a ships ugly, doesnt mean you cant love it - I love my iteron just as much as my vexor... well, almost as much - any ship with a smiley face on it is far, far superior to all the other ships in the game :P

In other news, I have discovered a very profitable place to mine (yes, I only just realised that kernite can be found in amarr hisec space...), and my corp has its first new member (very new, hes been playing for just over a day :rolleyes: ), along with my two RL friends who have decided to rejoin. So all is going well for me :)

do you want me to ask if you can join the alliance now?

I am very happy with my new frigate that I have named Sentinel. As I have managed to get it moving faster than a shuttle, I plan to use this for my personal transport between market hubs all over the universe.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f3rfbt.jpg

Was not sure how to best fit my ship for speed, but I went with two nanofibre hull modifications and an overdrive. This gives me a velocity of 630 m/s, and I can maintain 3885 m/s using a micro-warp drive. Am trying to find out how to make it go even faster.

Edit: Another view

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cib3ap.jpg