Ugly feet

Lehcar

What the hell? These are supposed to be feet?

http://i42.tinypic.com/mlkcw.jpg

Holy smokes. Skyrim has the ugliest feet I've ever seen. Even worse than Oblivion's. At first I didn't even realize those were supposed to be feet, I thought everyone in the game was wearing walrus socks or something (cause that's exactly what it looks like.) The pic is of a male's feet btw, but I've also realize that the female feet are equally as bad. I don't have an obsession with feet or anything, but this kinda breaks immersion for me because it just looks really, really bad. Are there any body replacers out yet that fix this? :(

Edited by Lehcar

LOL! I am the Barefoot Warrior...or maybe not. Not in this game anyway :rolleyes: I looked at the mesh for the feet and all they are is a 'boot or shoe' shape with a texture painted on them. All we can do is hope someone brings in a new full body mesh with good hands and feet. So, for now, I use the ragged cloth boots and will be content with that. Too funny. :whistling:

It amazes me that in a game of this caliber that the modelers who created the body meshes would put out poorly detailed body meshes. I'll never understand that. For myself, I am hoping to see 'Roberts male and female' bodies adapted to this game and that will improve things a lot I think. oh well....

Edited by BarefootWarrior

It amazes me that in a game of this caliber that the modelers who created the body meshes would put out poorly detailed body meshes. I'll never understand that. For myself, I am hoping to see 'Roberts male and female' bodies adapted to this game and that will improve things a lot I think. oh well....

I find it funny that you say that because I am in awe of how good the bodies look and move. Especially when I activate a spell and the hands move the perfect way that you think they would in real life. I think some of the animations area a bit awkward, like some of the run animations, but otherwise I'm quite pleased.

The feet don't bother me in the least because they will always have boots on them or are so out of the view of what I am looking at that it would seem pointless to worry about making them any more detailed. I never even noticed until I saw this thread.

Well we might as well just accept that in skyrim, the tough warriors don't need toes. I can't answer for mages, a necromancer could probably fix some toes the "unconventional" way.

I noticed this the other day when I started redoing some of the boot meshes in game. To be fair, compared to some of the boots these aren't half bad at all, they actually follow a logical shape! I really have no idea what was going on with the iron boots or why females need to wear leather clown boots. Edited by Gromit84