[WIP] Atvir Dres: The Last Prince of Tear

JanusForbeare

BTW brawl with the kid... LMAO love it! :D

Heh, thanks, people seem to be enjoying that mod. I'm getting the feeling that there's a lot of pent-up anger in the Skyrim community towards Braith and Nazeem - among others.

Speaking of which, if anyone has a clean, vanilla copy of the script QF_DGIntimidateQuest_00047AE6, could you send it to me? I made some changes that aren't working out so well, and I forgot to back up the original script. If you respond, please leave a message in this thread so my inbox doesn't get filled up with multiple copies! Thank you!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW brawl with the kid... LMAO love it! :D

Heh, thanks, people seem to be enjoying that mod. I'm getting the feeling that there's a lot of pent-up anger in the Skyrim community towards Braith and Nazeem - among others.

Speaking of which, if anyone has a clean, vanilla copy of the script QF_DGIntimidateQuest_00047AE6, could you send it to me? I made some changes that aren't working out so well, and I forgot to back up the original script. If you respond, please leave a message in this thread so my inbox doesn't get filled up with multiple copies! Thank you!

Sent you the script in email.

Great mod, but why Atvir dosen't tell a argonian joke to my argonian character? I really wanted to see reaction ;)

It is only an alpha release - very basic. He has one "joke" I've heard that he will randomly say while you're traveling/dungeon crawling. There are plans to have plenty of racial dependent dialogue when a content update rolls in I think, based on what's been said in this thread. I recommend taking some time to read up - so then you can just keep tabs on the project as it progresses. ;)