[WIP] Atvir Dres: The Last Prince of Tear

JanusForbeare

janus has spoken, it says now on the top of the mod:

After much consideration, I have decided to open this mod up to the public for further development. Personal responsibilities - and, truth be told, a certain amount of disillusionment with the direction in which Bethesda has decided to take the Elder Scrolls franchise - make it difficult for me to devote the time required to take Atvir any farther.

I'll admit there are mixed emotions for me here; I spent over a year and hundreds, if not thousands of hours on this project, and I feel a deep emotional attachment to the character. Nevertheless, this is the only option available to me at the moment, apart from leaving the work unfinished.

I encourage anyone interested in continuing Atvir's story to collaborate with other interested parties. The time requirements for this kind of project are immense, and it's very easy to become overwhelmed. I will be available for consultation - and possibly voice acting, down the road - through the Atvir Dres website, should a sufficiently organized effort to continue the mod develop.

Keep your eyes peeled for Let's Plays and/or new mods for other games coming from me in the future. My usual online aliases are JanusForbeare and Valkorus. I may have less time than I used to, but I'm a dedicated gamer at heart, and as exhausting as it was, I enjoyed every second of the mod development process.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has supported AD. It's been a sodding magnificent ride.

See you out there, fetchers. :)

JanusForbeare

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic