Willing to take requests for armor and clothing modifications

Nephenee13

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a while. I'm rather slammed at the moment at work, and what free modding time I have I'm trying to use to get this massive (and seemingly ever expanding...) project done.

Doesn't help that I pretty much stumbled over how to make Havok Collision, which means I can now make ground meshes, which means I won't feel satisfied if I DON'T have appropriate ground meshes...

Are you still taking requests? I was wondering if you could do some custom town guard armors. Specifically town guard armors with pauldrons added. I have some from the CNRP mods that look nice but the author dropped out and never finished all the towns. Would be great to finally have all of them. I can provide you with meshes/textures if necessary. Thanks for considering the request.

Are you still taking requests? I was wondering if you could do some custom town guard armors. Specifically town guard armors with pauldrons added. I have some from the CNRP mods that look nice but the author dropped out and never finished all the towns. Would be great to finally have all of them. I can provide you with meshes/textures if necessary. Thanks for considering the request.

What specficially do you need done? Just adding pauldrons shouldn't be hard, assuming you have all the necessary meshes and just need things put together.

Also, just to reiterate, my time is limited at the moment, between a major project thats nearing release + Work and other stuff I have to do, but I do plan to get to much of the stuff mentioned in this thread.

If I stop doing this, I'll make sure to make a post indicating as such.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have some time and can get permision for it I would love a D cup version of this http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=20576

I think it would make a fantastic Arena Rainment, but I'm not going back to vanilla body to use it.

I've already released a DMRA and HGEC E-Cup BBB version of that. I'm probably not going to bother reducing from an E to a D, which is barely even noticeable half the time anyway. Check my files for my adaption and the link to the version I used.