Willing to take requests for armor and clothing modifications

Nephenee13

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Neph,

I know you've got computer problems and an actual life outside of this, but if you ever get a head of steam going again, I submit for your consideration:

Seraphim Armor

DMRA? No pressure, but I hope it strikes your fancy and we'll see a conversion posted in the future. Hentai gave full freedom for conversions, he just asked for a mention in the credits. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Neph,

I know you've got computer problems and an actual life outside of this, but if you ever get a head of steam going again, I submit for your consideration:

Seraphim Armor

DMRA? No pressure, but I hope it strikes your fancy and we'll see a conversion posted in the future. Hentai gave full freedom for conversions, he just asked for a mention in the credits. :thumbsup:

DMRA BBB Seraphim Armour

I plan to do a couple more things requested in this thread soon.

Would a non-BBB version of the Saint/Seducer separate armor pack be asking too much? I found the maximum compatibility skeletons were causing much of my performance drop so I'm playing without BBB or compatible skeletons now, but this means I can't use any BBB armor as they'll go all funny without the skeleton for them.

That sounds really weird, I don't think the compatibility skeletons should do that.

I wouldn't either, but with it installed a small group of 3 or 4 female NPCs was dragging my FPS down quite bad(and in some places, even one female NPC caused a hit). Removing it and going back to the vanilla skeleton fixed the problem so it's likely the extra bones and such, and I'm on the stock onboard Intel integrated video chip, not a dedicated GFX card so I'm already running the game on less than high settings. Though I also have the HGEG body plus the EVE clothing replacer which already adds more vertices to character and armor models. I've heard of older skeletons which have the breast bones and nothing else but I can't seem to find any.

Strangely, male NPCs gave me no such issues with the skeletons, only females. Though I don't use new male bodies, just vanilla. I can go through that final battle of the main quest with numerous imperial guards and Dremora with no real FPS hit.