The Sunday Discussion - SmartBlueCat - Author of 'Inigo'

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very inspiring read! I heard some of your interviews(Fantastic voice) and listened to some of your songs(Which are great!) (My favorite is Sparks)

It's funny, when I first saw Inigo a long time ago, I decided not to try him because when I heard his voice you sounded like Cryaotic(Who I hate!) to me or more like reminded me of him when he talks in a low voice to sound cool. But then I kept seeing him pop up on the last updated thing, and was like, FINE I guess I'll try him. I was glad I did, he was a much deeper character than I realized and he was fun to be around. And when I heard your real voice I was blown away lol. I look forward to V3 and can't wait for new adventures with my pal.

Gott, it's lovely to get a peek into the man behind the curtain of a character I've loved ever since I first figured out what the Hell Skyrim Mods were. Even when I don't have the mod installed, I go to Riften, see the palace dungeon, and think "...There's someone special in there, isn't there? Oh, Inigo!"

When I play skyrim with Inigo, I feel like I'm playing with my best friend again to one of my favorite game.

I can't play without him or else the game feel so empty.

Thank you very much for this smart blue khajiit, SmartBlueCat.

Edited by nonox97