The Sunday Discussion - SmartBlueCat - Author of 'Inigo'

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #47661485.

rhetrik wrote: Inigo is the main reason why I promised myself to play Skyrim again at some point. I haven't played Skyrim since Inigo V. 1.1 and am only waiting for the release of V3. Don't have the time to play through Skyrim again twice, sadly (

But Inigo was simply too amazing to pass up on an advanced version of him.

Patiently waiting and wishing you the best SMC,

a devoted fan.

Thank you for the kind words, rhetrik. :)

In response to post #47642255.

ozoak wrote:

Another word of thanks, Inigo has been a constant companion.

Lets face it, looking at companion mods is a little overwhelming, but most are just waifu variants - the standouts are those that incorporate depth and story, which Inigo has both in spades.

Many thanks. :)

In response to post #47562705.

JoRoCo wrote: Great interview and nice to hear how a mod author outlines and creates a character. Inigo has saved me several times when informing me my health is getting too low. It is good hearing him interacting with other NPCs and hearing their replies. Thanks for the time and effort you have put into the creation of such a worthwhile companion.

You're welcome. Cheers for playing. :)

In response to post #47520770.

Gurofiend24 wrote: Very inspiring read! I heard some of your interviews(Fantastic voice) and listened to some of your songs(Which are great!) (My favorite is Sparks)

It's funny, when I first saw Inigo a long time ago, I decided not to try him because when I heard his voice you sounded like Cryaotic(Who I hate!) to me or more like reminded me of him when he talks in a low voice to sound cool. But then I kept seeing him pop up on the last updated thing, and was like, FINE I guess I'll try him. I was glad I did, he was a much deeper character than I realized and he was fun to be around. And when I heard your real voice I was blown away lol. I look forward to V3 and can't wait for new adventures with my pal.

I'm glad you like him. Thank you. :)

In response to post #47520780.

Dalekslayer3699 wrote: Gott, it's lovely to get a peek into the man behind the curtain of a character I've loved ever since I first figured out what the Hell Skyrim Mods were. Even when I don't have the mod installed, I go to Riften, see the palace dungeon, and think "...There's someone special in there, isn't there? Oh, Inigo!"

Cheers. :)

• 1 month later...