TES3, What have I missed?

jojo man

I'm an Imperial Juggernaut(custom melee class). But i'll just sack a few dungeons, sell the loot, rinse and repeat. The next thing I know... I'm up to my kneecaps in cash( not that i'm complaining).

Hmmm... Your probably getting good deals because your an Imperial...

Do you have any graphics/enhancement mods installed (i.e. Better Bodies).

Did you get the GOTY Edition with Tribunal and Bloodmion? :unsure:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I have the GOTY edition, I got it for like 20 dollars. But the only mod I have installed is yours(Thanks a ton for that, btw).

Brain fart...I honestly have no idea what I meant by that(especially because I have no mods installed yet). Sorry

Brain fart...I honestly have no idea what I meant by that(especially because I have no mods installed yet). Sorry

That's alright. :P

Okay, I should probably stop spamming this thread. Sorry...

Hey, I'de just like to ask...Do the expansions add any new locations to explore? I mean like a new world\continent\dimension (you know, like the SI), not just dungeons. I ask because even though I've only played the game for a few hours, I've managed to hit both the east and west coasts, so the island is starting to feel a little small. :thanks:

The Tribunal expansion adds a large city with a large underground area as well, but it isn't on the map, you're teleported to it when you ask a specific person to.

The Bloodmoon expansion adds the island Solstheim to the north west of Vvardenfell. It is covered with snow, and has werewolves! :blink:

(And map 1 of the Tamriel Rebuilt project adds a large landscape to the east of Vvardenfell, mostly Telvanni territory. But that's a mod.)

Yes, they both do. Tribunal adds the city of Mournhold (the capital of Morrowind), and Bloodmon adds Solthiem (a rather Cyrodill like Island. Both add new Creatures, weapons, armor and quests... And one contains a reference to TES 4! :P

Thanks for that Pov(And Gman!), and while we're on the subject of Tamriel Rebuilt...How far are you planning to go with it? Are you looking to rebuild the Entire continent?

Archived