TES3, What have I missed?

jojo man

Yes. Progress is slow, the only map that has been released so far is still a part of the Morrowind province and not one of the others, but eventually the whole of Tamriel is going to be done.

There is only one issue and that is that the ingame world map doesn't allow much new terrain on it too far away from Vvardenfell, so the largest part of the landmass won't show up on it. You'd still be able to go there, but if you look at the world map you won't see where you are.

The FPS Optimizer 2.0 seems to fix this (Don't ask me why a FPS Optimizer does that), with the side effect that it turns the map gray.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for that Pov(And Gman!), and while we're on the subject of Tamriel Rebuilt...How far are you planning to go with it? Are you looking to rebuild the Entire continent?

Yes, I have been wondering that for a while now as well...

Edit: Man, I have REALLY got to stop typing the same time as other people...

Wow, that sounds like quite an undertaking...

Say Povohulu, what do you and your team know about video game DESIGN?

A little misunderstanding there, I'm not part of the Tamriel Rebuilt team. I just keep up with the latest TR news. :)

I can understand why you think so though, when I look at how my last post must've sounded like.

The only modding team I'm part of consists of me and Malchik, for the Kragenir's Death Quest mod for Oblivion.

Hey, I've hit a bit of a snag...

I was exploring a room in the Hlaalu(sp?) canton of Vivec, and apparently I closed the door behind me(Tidy, aren't I?). Now some genius guard has parked himself immediately on the opposite side of the door(it swings out) so I'm trapped! I've tried to open the door mulitple times and waited for over a full real-time hour and a half trying to get out. What is the no-clip enable and disable command for the console? :thanks:

Hey, I've hit a bit of a snag...

I was exploring a room in the Hlaalu(sp?) canton of Vivec, and apparently I closed the door behind me(Tidy, aren't I?). Now some genius guard has parked himself immediately on the opposite side of the door(it swings out) so I'm trapped! I've tried to open the door mulitple times and waited for over a full real-time hour and a half trying to get out. What is the no-clip enable and disable command for the console? :thanks:

tcl (toggles collision)

Thanks for that Gman! I think i'll no-clip through the door and take a few minutes to wail on that @#!%^ guard!

Thanks for that Gman! I think i'll no-clip through the door and take a few minutes to wail on that @#!%^ guard!

watch out, the guards are A LOT harder in that game than in Oblivion...

oh yeah, don't use tcl too much, other wise it completely ruins the game play... :whistling:

Sometimes NPC's will move if you rest for a while or walk around while you are a little farther from them. tcl can be a little dangerous since some NPCs might walk through walls and end up inside one, so you won't know where they've gone. If you type in "ra" it'll return all npc's to their original position. This also shouldn't be used excessively, only with such cases of "disappearing" people or similar.

Thanks Xeniorn, i'll quicksave before I try this so hopefully I shouldn't have any problem.

Archived