TES3, What have I missed?

jojo man

Hey,

My game is coming along nicely. I'm a level 18 Thinker amongst the Morag Tong and I'm rollin' in the cash(27K+). But i've been finding alot of high-dollar loot that i'de like to sell(greedy little male without a father, aint I?), but there's so much of it I can just barely walk around while carrying it all. I'm serious, I have like 1.5 pounds of free room. So I need a safeplace to store some junk. Is there a home somewhere I can buy? I'm not looking to be spoon-fed an answer or anything. Just a "Look around in <insert town name here>" or something really general like that to get me started. I've looked myself, but I could keep looking for a month and still never find it....even if it did exist. And I don't want to go find a walkthrough or anything like that because i'm afraid of finding out more than I bargained for. Can you help me? :thanks:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can drop your stuff anywhere (as long as you remember where! :P ). The NPC's in Morrowind can't pick up itms like they can in Oblivion.

Don't put it in a Chest that's not yours though, because the contents of the NPC owned and random Chests/Crates/Barrels respawn occasionally...

I've lost several good items that way, back when I was a noob... :wallbash:

Thanks for that Gman. Does anybody know if the dark brotherhood is a joinable faction in Morrowind? I've seen them and now that i'm working for the Morag Tong, I'm killing them. If they are a joinable faction, I imagine that i've already eliminated any chance of joining by signing up with the MT, but i'm curious as to wether or not it's possible in the first place. :thanks:

Thanks for that Gman. Does anybody know if the dark brotherhood is a joinable faction in Morrowind? I've seen them and now that i'm working for the Morag Tong, I'm killing them. If they are a joinable faction, I imagine that i've already eliminated any chance of joining by signing up with the MT, but i'm curious as to wether or not it's possible in the first place. :thanks:

The MT is the equivalent of the DB in Morrowind. The DB is basically the MT, but worse. Doing un-contracted killings and such. The MT is perfectly legal, so long as you have a contract.

Although, you can get DB armor in Tribunal. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Morrowind used to be my all time favorite game. And, it's a good game but if you have played Oblivion, you've essentially played Morrowind. That's not to say that they are completely identical because they aren't but the gameplay is extremely similar and both suffer from lack of choices and consequences as well as good dialog and a good storyline.

Besides the combat and a few other differences, they both play the same.

• 2 weeks later...
No, the dark brotherhood in morrowind is unjoinable, but taking their armor and weapons is another good way to make cash. glad so see you're enjoying morrowind jo jo man, it really is a great game. I've been playing it for years, and i'm still descovering new things. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dammit now I have to buy it!

Yes, you do.

Hey jojo. It's good to see that you're enjoying Morrowind. It is a really fun game.

It was my first TES experience, and I have to say, it was quite overwhelming. The only problem I have is that I just can't stand the combat in Morrowing. More than half the time in the earlier stages of the game your swings won't even hit.

I've finally managed to get my craptastic laptop working decently again, and I've got Morrowing going on it. You've inspired me to try and play through without any mods.

Unfortunitely, I haven't beaten Morrowind yet, but I will eventually.

Wish me luck!

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Can you believe that there are people that don't care about the MW graphics but don't like or outright hate the game because it doesn't have quest markers or quick travel?

I think that OB's so much worse with them!

Then again. I can't create a levitation 300 for 240 seconds potion in OB ;D.

Archived