1. 1. Which DLC do YOU want?

• Vvardenfell/Morrowind
    • Mournhold
    • Solstheim
    • Imperial City/Cyrodiil
    • Hammerfell
    • High Rock
    • Orsinium
    • Other (Elsweyr/Black Marsh/Valenwood/Summerset Isle)
    • New Features (Describe in post)
    • Weapons/Armor

Would love to see what time has done to Cyrodil since Oblivion!

Or anything to do with the Thalmor so I can kill armies of them!. (I hate them!)

Death to the Aldmeri Dominion!!!!

Edited by Loki180

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/ I would love to see the small things dealt with first...such as your warned not to mess with Maven Black Briar, the first time I played the game I looked high and low trying to find how to mess with her, the promise of the possibilty seemed to be there, I was very disappointed when I eventually found out I couldn't...Same goes for the Thieves Guild with all the comments around town in regards to them but found there was nothing I could do (taking down the Dark Brotherhood is a fantastic addition, I hated hearing all about them but not being able to mess with them in Oblivion).

2/ Continuity and connections in the game: Example...It is odd to me the Elynwen doesn't recognise the DB as her troublesome guest when they meet again in High Hothgar.

3/ More depth to the NPC's and further dialogs dependent on your past dealings with them.

4/ AI awareness of what kind of DB your playing: Warrior/Mage/Spellsword/etc... I really don't get my DB becoming Arch Mage, the closest he comes to magic are his 'Shouts'.

You know what would be an AWESOME DLC?

Morrowind Imports -

Armor and weapons native to Morrowind return in the land of Skyrim.

I mean, they talk about all the immigrants from Morrowind in the game, right? Wouldn't you think they'd bring their stuff with them? Yeah, they would. >:3 It doesn't even have to be just stuff from the Morrowind game - some new lore-based items would be cool. Have some caravans placed around that sell them...yeah...

Another idea would be something collectible...like figurines or cards or something. Always liked the idea of collecting crap in games, even if they are useless. xD Would be fun, at least...

If I had to pick a DLC that is an extension of the world map...I'd go with either Morrowind or Cyrodil. I don't think they'd do any places that have not been featured in an Elder Scrolls game yet...

You know what would be an AWESOME DLC?

Morrowind Imports -

Armor and weapons native to Morrowind return in the land of Skyrim.

I mean, they talk about all the immigrants from Morrowind in the game, right? Wouldn't you think they'd bring their stuff with them? Yeah, they would. >:3 It doesn't even have to be just stuff from the Morrowind game - some new lore-based items would be cool. Have some caravans placed around that sell them...yeah...

'Atvir Dres' will include equip-able bonemold armour for the player... with the possibility of several other favourites from MW returning down the road as well.

The rest of the game..., because playing a Beta stage game is nice and all, so we can play it in advance, but 50$ and dealing with steam for a Beta game..., its a bit much.

So when the final version of the game will be released we will finally have the other halfs of the Guilds quests.

Because ten quest for a Guild, its poor...,really poor.