Request of Mods

zsolt0704

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a mod per-se, but I'd like some help with finding the NPC Underarmor model file within the game's files. This one - https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1894/images/399-2-1498860515.jpg

The Game/Characters/Human/HMM/Proto/HMM_UND_Proto/ path only contains the textures.

I would love to use the ME3 default female Shepard hair on a custom Ryder :smile:

Are you modders able to give us that? Pretty please with sugar on top.

Wait for the next Frosty update. It's going to have a mesh preview.

I would love to use the ME3 default female Shepard hair on a custom Ryder :smile:

Are you modders able to give us that? Pretty please with sugar on top.

Wait for the next Frosty update. It's going to have a mesh preview.

Sweet :D *does happy dance*

Not a mod per-se, but I'd like some help with finding the NPC Underarmor model file within the game's files. This one - https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1894/images/399-2-1498860515.jpg

The Game/Characters/Human/HMM/Proto/HMM_UND_Proto/ path only contains the textures.

With Collar = Game/Characters/Human/HMM/HMM_ARM_A/HMM_ARM_HVYA_UND_SKINNED_MESH

No Collar = Game/Characters/Human/HMM/HMM_UND/HMM_UND_NOCOLLAR_MODEL_MESH

Not sure if mesh editing is possible yet and how one would port a mesh from Unreal to Frostbite. But if at all possible I would love to have some armors / casual outfits from the previous games ported over as replacers.

If / whenever power editing is possible I'd love some classics like Reave / Warp to return for biotics, some of the ME3 powers for tech / combat were super interesting as well.

Edited by Fdzzaigl