Request of Mods

zsolt0704

I wonder if it were possible to use multiplayer armor models for single player characters.

For example use asari sentinel armor mesh to replace Peebee's current outfit.

Probably ends up in weird clipping, if possible at all? Maybe someone with more knowledge can take the idea further. :geek:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nobody's suggested it already, I'd love to see a mod where the percentage stat boost augs got universally set to 10%. The 5-7% (IIRC) boosts are pretty garbage.

I'd do it myself if I could figure out where the values were.

If nobody's suggested it already, I'd love to see a mod where the percentage stat boost augs got universally set to 10%. The 5-7% (IIRC) boosts are pretty garbage.

I'd do it myself if I could figure out where the values were.

From my experience with the fire mode augments: game\items\research\materials\augmentation

Look for the augments you want (they are propably under stats), open them, in the file go to augmentations and look into stats/held stats for the entry stat value, these contain the values (100% = 1.00)

A mod which removes the aesthetic changes to a gun while applying mods.

I don't like that my assault rifle is 3 different colours.

Oh god, yes. Especially since 1.08 broke the X5 Ghost, and stock mods recolor the entire gun to brown now.

Would be one of the first things I would have done if I could work with the textures :tongue:

I don't get why in the first place it is not a feature in the game that you can toggle off :rolleyes:

In ME3 it was basically as simple as making the tint map black, a < 1 min job per gun :ermm:

Edited by DeltaType90

I'd like to request a mod to remove the mission area borders from single player, both on foot and in the nomad. I tried to do it myself, but I don't have the knowledge or the patience to wade through everything lol.

Edited by blackholepcs

Oh god, yes. Especially since 1.08 broke the X5 Ghost, and stock mods recolor the entire gun to brown now.

I know, right?

There's a mod floating around that replaces the Mattock texture with the Halberd texture so surely it's possible.