Whats going to happen to Skyrim Nexus after CK release?!

Zoris

Steam vs. Nexus  

110 members have voted

1. 1. If The Creation Kit Releases, Will You Still Come to Skyrim Nexus?

Even in the bleakest scenery, most turncoats will be back when finding the dream click and play is more a dream than anything else, or becoming used to just the mods that are already so here anyway. Ah, yes, I must not forget they will not need to download the downloader, what is indeed a hard thing to do.

Honestly, there is not any motive to vote in this poll, for if it gets "no" votes these are votes of newbies who don't have the least idea of what is modding these games.

Edit: To be honest I can think in one probability the Workshop can actually help modding, modders may become more conscious about conflicts and learn to take other mods into account when doing theirs, something the own freedom of Nexus does not encourage. Suddenly I felt strange realizing this but not for long for nothing should shadow freedom.

Edited by nosisab

Yeah, I think that with the supported SKSE and CK consistent updates I don't really see a need for this Steam Workshop to be introduced. Though I do like the idea of having a consistent version of mods with a consistently updated version of the CK + Skyrim.

Come on now, everyone. We all KNOW what will happen to Nexus when the CK comes out...

...the servers will inevitably crash for a 24 hour period after it's release due to the overflow of mod uploads hitting them.

This down time, of course, will be perfect for going outside and enjoying the sunshine. When we return, we will no doubt have some form of FCOM Does Skyrim in the top mods listings...

Edited by luxwing0go

First, my first TES game is Skyrim, i didn't play Oblivion or other previous TES games. I know, all they're great games but Skyrim is the newest and the best TES game for now. The mods are released for Skyrim are great, and their modders as well.

I'll not leave Nexus, I've met Skyrim mods in Nexus first, so I'm not going anywhere.