Creation kit "Surprise"

homeworlder1

Its HD Texture Pack (3GB) but imo 2k HD Texture Pack here onn tesnexus is better...

Install and see, lots of textures pack on nexus are made by amateur (existing texture -> photoshop -> image size x2 -> accentuate -> HD texture *close enough*)

People say the creation kit is live.... How? Steam doesnt have it. And icant find an alternative download... And i got the texture pack Wondering if my texture mods wil surpass it or not... lol!

1. Make sure you aren't a pirate.

2. Press steam tab "View"

3. Select "Tools"

4. It should be in there somewhere.

I checked in Tools and it aint there... And Now [eople say the HD pack was 3 gigs,, it was 40MB for me What the hell is going on here? And dont worry i spent 150 Euros on the game... Collectors edition lol... if only for that lovely artbook <3

People say the creation kit is live.... How? Steam doesnt have it. And icant find an alternative download... And i got the texture pack Wondering if my texture mods wil surpass it or not... lol!

3. Select "Tools"

I checked in Tools and it aint there... And Now [eople say the HD pack was 3 gigs,, it was 40MB for me What the hell is going on here? And dont worry i spent 150 Euros on the game... Collectors edition lol... if only for that lovely artbook <3

Restart Steam.

http://i.imgur.com/x4hGo.jpg

Still doesnt explain my 40MB texture pack but I have the CK now... I thought steam had Auto updates.. oh well... (And i cant redownload the Texture back i shall see... *Shrug* Its still strange 3MB doesnt DL in 1 min.... especialy of the CK needed 2... And anyways Happy modding to yall! Edited by marabunta5

3. Select "Tools"

You're probably confused, the CK is 40Mb, the High Res Pack is 3GB :)