Improved Cursed Items-42102-1-0.zip won't work

I'v installed this mod through NMM. I activated it and it didn't work. I figured the code was buggy and tried to fix it myself. It's turns out that the script is unchanged when I did tests to see if it was running.

It's at the bottom of the load list and the script compiles. I'm baffled why only this mod won't work. ??

Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you check for conflicts using TES Plugin conflict detector?

No, I looked in wrye mash and cleaned the plugin with tes3cmd.

I had the same problem that gives the mubcrab merchant more gold. Once, I moved it up in the load order. It worked fine. I'll try this on improved cursed items and see if it fixes the problem.

Don't forget you use mlox to optimize your load order.

If a mod changes the cursed items script you can easily cancel this change with TES Advanced mod editor so you don't have any conflict with it.

Several mods are having the load order problem, including mine. I couldn't find conflict detector in TES included with GOG version.

http://mw.modhistory.com/download-95-5289 link from assimilation lab. Safe link?

I'v used the cleaner in "tes3cmd clean *.esp". How do cancel another script using it? Readme is vague??

GameMode=Morrowind

Morrowind.esm=1
Tribunal.esm=1
Bloodmoon.esm=1
Morrowind Patch v1.6.6_beta.esm=1
Better Heads.esm=1
Better Heads Tribunal addon.esm=1
Better Heads Bloodmoon addon.esm=1
adamantiumarmor.esp=1
AreaEffectArrows.esp=1
bcsounds.esp=1
LeFemmArmor.esp=1
EBQ_Artifact.esp=1
entertainers.esp=1
master_index.esp=1
Siege at Firemoth.esp=1
UMOPP GrurntheLich -- SaF AddOn.esp=1
MWSE_v094_Demo.esp=0
MudcrabMerchantMoreGold.ESP=1 *=barter gold 20k no effect
Mornhold_Custom_Armor_Weapons_Expansion.esp=1 *dialog works, changing his barter gold fails.
Improved Cursed Items.esp=1 *won't work
Better Bodies.esp=1
Ravenloft_v0502d.esp=1
Graphic Herbalism.esp=1
Passive_Healthy_Wildlife.esp=1
Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp=1
TutorialChest.ESP=0
DaysToRespawn.ESP=1
RaVirr_Books_v100a.esp=1

Edited by Guest

The other two mods wouldn't change barter gold. Changing the load order fixed them, I thought. I forgot to do save twice in the TES editor. They now work.

"Improved cursed items" does nothing. I'v tried changing the load order, no effect.

if a mod changes the cursed items script you can easily cancel this change with TES Advanced mod editor so you don't have any conflict with it.

How do I do that? I can tell what is changed by a mod. That's all i'v figured out.

Open your mod with TESAME, check if the cursed items script appears -> space -> remove.

Don't forget to save the altered mod.

Improved Cursed items is one of many mods, some mine. Improved cursed items shows the script being altered. I can't find anything else that conflicts with it. Also, I tried to alter skill value for an NPC. It won't change. I have to use the command line in game.