War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

Just an update for anybody not following the discord server, mod is still coming along, in process of heavily optimizing some functions as far as length of code to try and expedite the process. Only a few things left to do before a full open a beta, unfortunately that includes actually placing the spawn points lol so that might take some time. However once that's done the distance between open beta and full release is very short.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this mod, have one request, When you place the spawn points could you please not place any inside of settlements so when we build settlement defenses we can place all turrets/guards on the perimeter. Thank you.

Really looking forward to this mod, have one request, When you place the spawn points could you please not place any inside of settlements so when we build settlement defenses we can place all turrets/guards on the perimeter. Thank you.

I have designed a separate system you can turn on if you want spawnpoints close to settlements and some important locations to be allowed, but by default no spawns here. It maybe possible to walk into some settlements from a distance depending on some other settings you can set (for example you may allow groups to walk around for days on end or have them delete shortly after they spawn if they are no longer in loaded area)

I am massively hyped about this mod, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for taking it over, the changes sound amazing (especially the lack of CTDs)!

I have had 0 CTDs caused by this mod, and in fact 0 CTDs within several months worth of time playing FO4.

If only I could say the same about Skyrim. *sigh*

Edited by Gothpunk4Christ

Would like to request that if/when updated

- default settings for spawns are set to off.

- read your script post, like the direction the discussion is headed e.g. No need for spawns in any world cell the player isn't near which would help our machine performance.

- Would like to be able to adjust how many faction spawns there are, meaning would like to add perhaps three more to the minutemen faction and remove maybe 2-4 from the institute and triggermen faction but don't seem to be able to get to that level of granularity.

- Want a way to impact what spawns are wearing.

Good luck with your efforts