Trump and Comey

TheMastersSon

I'm not sure what's going on,i can't find any info that claims the investigation has been dropped.All i can find are reports that Trump is considering firing Mueller because of his close ties to Comey and his hiring of Clinton supporters.Why Mueller would hire Democrats alone is beyond me,stupid move.

You ever thought he was trying to protect his reputation as being an upfront guy. He has friends in the FBI and all over government and most likely knows just how much evidence is out there. If he exonerates President Trump with a stable full of Democratic lawyers to back him up, he won't look like he's in the bag for President Trump.

I would be willing to bet President Trump is saying all this about him being fired to fire up his detractors. If President Trump can keep the attention of his supporters on his detractors instead of himself, he can do what he wants. This is a high priced food fight that's going on and the only casualties is thre American Public. With all this sizzle there is very little attention being payed on the steak.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what's going on,i can't find any info that claims the investigation has been dropped.All i can find are reports that Trump is considering firing Mueller because of his close ties to Comey and his hiring of Clinton supporters.Why Mueller would hire Democrats alone is beyond me,stupid move.

You ever thought he was trying to protect his reputation as being an upfront guy. He has friends in the FBI and all over government and most likely knows just how much evidence is out there. If he exonerates President Trump with a stable full of Democratic lawyers to back him up, he won't look like he's in the bag for President Trump.

I would be willing to bet President Trump is saying all this about him being fired to fire up his detractors. If President Trump can keep the attention of his supporters on his detractors instead of himself, he can do what he wants. This is a high priced food fight that's going on and the only casualties is thre American Public. With all this sizzle there is very little attention being payed on the steak.

Hehe,well hell we can draw imaginary castles in the sky all day long but that won't get us any closer to what is ACTUALLY going on.If the investigation has indeed been dropped i'm sure more interesting information will follow.Don't you?

Edited by gandalftw

Hehe,well hell we can draw imaginary castles in the sky all day long but that won't get us any closer to what is ACTUALLY going on.If the investigation has indeed been dropped i'm sure more interesting information will follow.Don't you

What is actual in this world isn't confined to limitations of ones ideology, Ideology and arrogance is what brought us President Trump in the first place. Underestimating him by overestimating ourselves is a trap each of us set for ourselves. Who we find within that trap, once it is sprung is not by his hand, but ours. He is where he is because of that trap.

Hehe,well hell we can draw imaginary castles in the sky all day long but that won't get us any closer to what is ACTUALLY going on.If the investigation has indeed been dropped i'm sure more interesting information will follow.Don't you?

What is actual in this world isn't confined to limitations of ones ideology, Ideology and arrogance is what brought us President Trump in the first place. Underestimating him by overestimating ourselves is a trap each of us set for ourselves. Who we find within that trap, once it is sprung is not by his hand, but ours. He is where he is because of that trap.

Hehehe...Yeah,i haven't found anything factual yet either.What a boring person you are :tongue:

Edited by gandalftw

On Topic: I note that they are dropping the Russian investigation thing. Of course, a republican is head of that particular committee..... Coincidence? :D

Hey brother got a link?;)

On Topic: I note that they are dropping the Russian investigation thing. Of course, a republican is head of that particular committee..... Coincidence? :D

Hey brother got a link? :wink:

I went looking for the article, but, it seems to have evaporated. I read it on Yahoo news this morning, and they got it from other site, that I can't recall. A search turns up absolutely nothing about it, but, DOES turn up articles (recent ones at that) talking about a 'thorough and transparent' investigation... So, did I get caught by "fake news", and the hosting organization finally figured it out? Did I dream it? Am I hallucinating? Slip into an alternate universe?

I haven't the faintest. :D

I went looking for the article, but, it seems to have evaporated. I read it on Yahoo news this morning, and they got it from other site, that I can't recall. A search turns up absolutely nothing about it, but, DOES turn up articles (recent ones at that) talking about a 'thorough and transparent' investigation... So, did I get caught by "fake news", and the hosting organization finally figured it out? Did I dream it? Am I hallucinating? Slip into an alternate universe?

I haven't the faintest. :D

Hehehe,oh well, kept me busy for an hour or so anyway.

I did find out that Trump can't fire Mueller only the assistant Attorney General can fire him.

Edited by gandalftw

What can be said about a president who is spending the major bulk of his time going after our previous and still popular president and administration? I guess that whole leadership pretense would be dispensed with sooner or later.

Yeah, pumpkinhead loves to hate on Obama and Hillary.With the mess he's made of his presidency you'd think he'd have better things to think about.