Mass Effect 3

mythicdawnmaster

but for the most part, i dont really care for any of the companions on DA2 like i did in DAO (and that just may be a biased cause i knew the DAO characters first) as in a feel no attachment to any of them. in DAO i felt like i wanted to use ppl in my party just because i liked them, regardless if they were useful or not. i couldnt say the same for DA2, though i did find some of their banter funny at times. but way off topic now :P

I didn´t care for them in DA2 too. That´s because they weren´t fleshed out like in Origins or in ME. Overall Bioware did a poor job on DA2, that includes the characters. In Origins they really felt like family at some point, with so much personal problems, emotional dialogues around the campfire and their changing feelings/development towards my character. Same for ME2. I cared for every single one of them.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have 4 save files from ME2

one where everyone live, one where everyone died. i think i have one where Shepard dies, and then just a normal one where only Jack died (my first play through)...

lol i have 4 save files from ME2

one where everyone live, one where everyone died. i think i have one where Shepard dies, and then just a normal one where only Jack died (my first play through)...

I just hope they wont handle old party member deaths as they did in DA2...

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/52/52413.jpg

Edited by amycus

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought ME3. I too rail against the idea that they are selling us DLC on day 1.... Yes, they are out to make a profit - but Im in the camp that believes that Protheans are key to the ME universe and this side-kick should have been in the main game.

Im not frothing at the mouth, just stating an opinion.

;-)

I just bought ME3. I too rail against the idea that they are selling us DLC on day 1.... Yes, they are out to make a profit - but Im in the camp that believes that Protheans are key to the ME universe and this side-kick should have been in the main game.

Im not frothing at the mouth, just stating an opinion.

;-)

I know that it is an opinion but It's not that important have him as a DLC. Face it, they could have added it him in the base game but there are issues of delay and that could have pissed investors, comsumers and EA off. It's too time comsuming and budget draining for BioWare to invest resources into that.

Any one else pre order from Amazon in the UK? code my promo code which was supposed to be the N7 Warefare Gear, but instead I just the crappy Argus rifle, any one else just got this with Amazon? *Is very annoyed*

Edit: nm disk arrives and it adds it on install it seems. Re-edit: No it does not, bloody Amazon :/

The Day 1 DLC doesn't really appeal to me :/. I'll wait until it's 5 bucks somewhere, I don't need to play it right now.

Me2 DLC is still at its original price so you have to wait a while, other wise I'm really enjoying this game right now

According to http://www.walawalagames.com/, there is currently a sale on mass effect 3 at greenmangaming right now:

Green Man Gaming has Mass Effect 3 on sale! Just use the voucher code TAKEE-ARTHB-ACK20 to get 20% off your purchase!

Personally I will wait a little bit with my purchase and hope that they will either

A)Drop the Origins requirement, or

B)change the "terms of use" for Origin - they would need to do a large amount of changes though...

Edited by amycus